> Wearing Kigurumis (Onesie)<

{Kootra in a onesie. from FreindZone on Polaris}

~~~~

It was the start of fall and Colorado was already getting colder by the day. 

Aleks ran down the stairs excitedly. He had gotten an email five minutes prior, that his package has arrived. James watched in confusion as the boy opened the door and entered with a box in his hands.

Yes, Aleks did know how childish this was but, he dropped his usual asshole, tough guy demeanor and made room for his happy, childish self. 

He ran over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. He ripped open the box to see what hes been waiting for. The onesies he had bought for him and James. He pulled his out the bag and ran to his bedroom, taking the box with. He skipped to the bathroom and opened up his own. 

He slipped off the sweater he was wearing and his jeans. He pulled the Tabby Cat onesie out of its package and slid it on his small body. 

His flipped his hood over his head and looked at himself in the mirror. One ear was upward and the other was laying flat on his head. The sleeves were long and covered his hands. He didn't really care because that just meant he would be even warmer. 

He smiled and grabbed the other onesie that was meant for James. An orange Corgi onesie is what he thought would be perfect for James. 

It reminded Aleks of the dog James owned who was a Corgi herself, who was currently sleeping downstairs with Alek's dog, Mishka. 

Aleks made his way downstairs, onesie in hand, and walked over to where James rested with his eyes closed. Aleks couldn't wait to see his reaction. 

Aleks tossed the package onto the seat next to James. Successfully making James open his eyes and looking up at Aleks. James gave him a weird look then smiled and shook his head. 

"Aleks, what the fuck are you wearing?" James asked. Aleks smiled once again. 

"A onesie! And I got you one too! Its a corgi." James picked up the package next to him and opened it up, unfolding the outfit and then looking back at Aleks. 

"I'm not putting this on." James said giving Aleks a flat look. Aleks smile faded and was replaced by a frown. 

"Please? I brought it just for you! You have to wear it. For me?" Aleks begged and gave James the look that always worked. 

James sighed as Aleks continued to give him the face. Wearing the cat onesie, with the hood drooping over his face made him look ever more adorable. James glared at Aleks but stood up anyways with he onesie in his hand as Aleks cheered happily. 

"I'll wear this stupid shit but you owe me." James said slightly irritated but couldn't help but to smile at his boyfriend, who wore the biggest smile on his face. James might not have liked what his boyfriend was acting like a little kid over but he did appreciate the moments were Aleks was happy, playful and just a big sweetheart. 

James walked to the bathroom slipping the onesie on and was surprised at the warmth. It felt nice to wear something warm in the already cold house. He walked out to see Aleks sitting on the couch holding Mishka in his arms and Ein sitting next to him. 

James watched, leaning against the wall as Aleks pet Mishka and Ein at the same time, always telling James how he felt bad giving one of the girls attention and not the other. 

James walked over and took his seat next to Aleks, Ein noticing her owner and coming to sit on his lap. 

"You know, these are actually quite comfortable." Jame admitted to the smaller male. He got a nod and a smile in reply. Aleks ushered Mishka off of his own lap and then Ein off of James'. Aleks climbed onto James's lap, a leg on each side so that he was straddling his waist, then placing his head on James shoulder and wrapping his arms around James' neck. 

James chuckled softly and wrapped his hands around the younger's waist. Aleks let out a sigh of content and rubbed his face on James's cheek. 

"Hey now, just because your dressed like a cat doesn't mean you have to act like one." James said looking down at the boy. Aleks felt his phone buzz and looked at the time. 

"Oh looks like we have to be at the office, come on." Aleks started to get up and walked over the the door, waiting for his boyfriend. James gave him a look. "Theres no way in hell i'm going to the office wearing this." Aleks sighed and walked out the door with a sad look on his face. 

Inside James huffed and grabbed his phone walking out the door. He slammed the car door and crossed his arms as Aleks sat in the drivers seat with a proud smirk. 

"I hate you. I'm going to tell them that this was your idea." James said irritated. Aleks just giggled and pulled out the driveway. 

"You love me and you know it." 

~~

"Your whipped dude. That boy has you wrapped around his finger." Seamus said as he patted James' shoulder. 

James smiled at his best friend and shrugged. "I know. But its okay because hes mine and no one eles'." Seamus rolled his eyes and stood up from his chair, walking out from Jame's office.

James got similar comments about him loving Aleks and willing to do anything for the small Russian. Who else would be able to get James to wear a onesie? Yeah, just Aleks. 

And yes, Aleks did give James what he wanted in return that night.