> Dancing <

The first time they danced was in eighth grade...

"Come on Aleks! Just one dance? I know you like this song."

James stood in front of Aleks in the dark gymnasium asking the small Russian, who was still new to the school, to dance with him. With a smile on his face he held put his hand out and waited for Aleks to take it.

Aleks sighed and took James hand. James grinned and pulled Aleks from his seat. He brought them close enough to where their chests were touching. Aleks blushed as James wrapped his arms around his waist. He stared at James and slowly slipped his arms around James' neck.

A few claps and whistles could be heard from the immature eighth graders, especially their own friends, Eddie, Seamus, and Jordan being the loudest.

They spun around in small circles staring into each-others eyes.

The second time they danced was their own prom...

It took a lot of courage but in their final  year of high school, James finally had the courage to ask Aleks to prom, after being to afraid to ask him any of the homecoming dances.

After spending three hours after school running around their own houses trying to look presentable for each other, while also dealing with their mothers trying to help. 

"Hey Aleks?  Your mom told me what size you were so I picked up something I know you would like." Aleks turned around to see his other best friend, Stefani.

She radiated beauty, wearing a beautiful red dress. She handed me a pair of black skinny jeans and a white dress shirt, along with a black vest and a purple bow tie.

"Jordan and I picked up yours and James' outfits earlier today. We picked out the matching ties. Both purple. I hope you like it."

Aleks smiled widely and began to get ready. Stefani waited downstairs for Jordan and James to arrive to take them back to the school. 

Once Aleks finished getting dressed and ready, his mother made him and Stefani take pictures together. When the others arrived his mother had a field day. She was excited to see the kids she watched grow up look so nice. 

The gym was packed with teens dancing with friends and lovers dancing to loud music. When a slow song came on the group of friends grabbed their own partner to dance. 

Jordan and Stefani, Seamus and Eddie, Dan and his girlfriend, Kevin and Dex dancing with two random girls. 

Aleks and James in the middle of them, wrapped up in each others presence, with huge smiles on their faces. 

Aleks rested his head on James' chest, and had his arms wrapped tightly around his neck. James had his chin placed on the younger head.

"Aleks?" James asked. 

"Yeah?"  The younger Russian replied. 

"How long do you think we will be together?" James asked quietly. 

"Until you no longer love me." 

"Well then I guess we will be together forever because I would never stop loving you." 

The Third time they danced was with a child of their own...

"Daddy! I want to dance too!"  The youngest of the two kids they adopted a year earlier yelled excitedly. Both men were still in their late twenties and still doing Youtube.

The youngest was a seven year old little girl named Luna and her other brother Jeremy, a quite and sweet 15 year old. James and Aleks didn't want to separate the two from each other so they got both.

With both the amount of money they made from Youtube, and Aleks working some nights at a small cafe near there house, they were perfectly stable.

Surprisingly taking care of the kids were quite easy. Both came to the office after school, and during the weekends. They went along with the crazy shenanigans that were planned by Jordan.

The kids even joined them on a road trip to E3. Luna and Jeremy were loved by everyone. Luna took a liking to Stefani and Jeremy liked to hang around Spencer and the two Joe's.

Aleks was siting in James's office as he watched his boyfriend record something.

"What do you mean you want to dance too? Who else is dancing?" Aleks asked the small girl. She giggled and pointed to the lobby.

"Spency and Joey!" Aleks smiled at the nickname their daughter had given the two men.

Aleks tapped James and took his daughters hand. He nodded for James to follow them.

When they walked in the lobby they were met with Spencer, Joe, and now Jordan dancing crazily while Stefani recorded.

James grabbed Aleks and his daughter and began to spin around in circles.

Laughter filled the air as they danced like idiots. Jeremy watching from the door way with a small smile on his face.

The next time they danced was at there wedding...

Aleks smiled brightly at his now husband, as they spun around in small circles. Their friends, Family and children watching with happy smiles and tears of joy. 

The two mothers continued to sob into each others arms, proud of their own sons for finally getting married. As Aleks and James danced in circles, with James occasionally dipping Aleks, Luna sat on Jordan's lap while Jeremy was being held by his very own boyfriend, Jake. 

The married couple drowned out everyone around them. The only things that mattered to them was each other. Finally together by law, and  ofically can be a family. The only emotion both men felt was pure love for each other. 

Aleks reasted his forehead on James'. He let out a small breath and smiled. 

"I love you James. Forever." 

"I love you too Aleks and i'll never stop."