Solar Power

Feeling, power, make it, hot.
Getting, hotter, power, power up.

I'll show you like this.
The dazzling sun, a heart that blooms toward me,
I unveil what was hidden, spread it out.
Shining wherever I am.
You circle around me all day, there's no end to this.
I used to think small of myself.
I'm not afraid, together now.
The moment we meet, everything else is nothing.
Wow, my heart is lit on fire, make me feel like dynamite.

Feeling, power, make it, hot.
Getting, hotter, power, power up.

Feeling power, make it to the top.
Getting hotter, burning up inside.
Hope, faith, energy, sun,
Wanna be it, wanna feel it.

You're endless satisfaction, wrapping around us.
The tension that leads my heart, the repeated yearning.
Even if I go blind, I like it, my burning passion.
You make me real, real, real.
As if I swallowed the color of the red sun,
My clear heart is blooming.
Facing the world, everything else is nothing.
Wow, my heart is lit on fire.
Make me feel like dynamite.

The more it burns, the thirstier I get.
I know its dangerous, but I'm on fire.
Don't be scared now.
This moment is more dreamlike than any dream.
Detonate dynamite.

Feeling power, make it to the top.
Getting hotter, burning up in side.
Hope, faith, energy, sun,
Wanna be it, wanna feel it.

"Solar POWER" - ZEROBASEONE

-----------------------------------------------------------

The slumber I had when Seonghwa and I had fallen asleep was both dreamless and delectable, and I only stirred once during the entire duration of it. Having felt Seonghwa moving beside me, I turned my head to find him, sleep-laden eyes half open as they searched for him. The Raven was stepping back into his pants when I finally caught sight of him, groaning softly as the morning light streamed through the porthole beside my bed.

"Good morning, beautiful." Seonghwa hummed, smiling softly down at me as he ran a hand through his mussed black hair. I watched sleepily as he reached for his shirt, pulling it over his head in a practiced, fluid motion. Moving to lean over me, I felt as he ran his hand through my long frock of hair, before kissing me delicately on my forehead. "I have work to do, so I have to go for now."

"Mmmn," I groaned quietly. I was still in the stage of sleepiness that prevented me from forming coherent thoughts and words. I couldn't accurately express my disapproval of his leaving, so instead I lazily lifted my right hand to tug on the long black sleeve of his right arm. 

Seonghwa snorted softly, giggling at my display of unintelligible affection. His stygian eyes washed over my face with a crystalline adoration, his smirk pulling tighter across his left cheek. Once more, he leaned down to offer me a kiss, this time gently pecking the tip of my nose. "Go back to sleep, my love. I will find you later, okay?"

"Mmm-hm," I nodded, reaching up to catch his cheek carefully. I held his face there for a moment, which stretched out in the way it always did when I looked at The Raven for too long. Sweeping my thumb over his bottom lip subtly, I finally let my hand drop back to the bed. My eyes were struggling to stay open. "Sa-- saranghaeyo," I managed to mumble out, before my eyes fluttered closed again.

"Nado," his voice fell over my ears like a down blanket, feather soft and pillowy. I felt him lift up, standing himself upright fully before pulling the covers up over my shoulders again, tucking the corners in to ensure I stayed warm. With another silken kiss to my right temple, he sighed softly. A contented, satiated sigh. "Saranghae, Jin-Ae."

I heard as he made his way across the room, pulling open the door before stepping through, quietly closing it behind him. When I was alone again I smiled to myself, memories of the night before flashing in my mind's eye as I fell back into another dreamless sleep.