Naksh Mehra and Kashvi Agnihotri

This is a cute- cliché love story with no drama , just pure fun , teasing and romance . 😚♥️

" Oyy you bandar [monkey] , what do you think you are doing

" Oyy you bandar [monkey] , what do you think you are doing . " Kashvi Agnihotri yelled looking at the man infront of her who was trying to eat laddu [ Indian sweet ] , secretly from the kitchen .

Naksh closed his eyes in frustration and keeping the laddu aside he faced her who was looking at him with her angry eyes along with her hands on her hips .

He smiled nervously looking at her and mumbled " This idiot always comes at wrong time . "

Kashvi frowned hearing him and moving closer to him she asked him raising her one eyebrow " What did you just said ? "

He gulped hard seeing her and said shaking his head sideways " Nothing , I said nothing . "

She nodded her head and said taking her steps forwards making him step back " You better had not cursed me or else .... "

He raised his eyebrow hearing her and asked her moving his face closer to her making her move her head back in reflex " Or what huh ? What will you do , you little witch ? "

She gasped at his audacity of calling her little witch and grabbing his ear she shouted at him a little " You monkey don't you dare call me little witch or else I will kill you . "

He screamed a little from pain and said jumping on his place " Okay I am sorry , now please leave my ear . "

She smriked in satisfaction and leaving his ear she told him " Good than . "

Her eyes widened when she felt him caressing her cheeks and she looked at him to see him smiling lovingly at her .

" You look so damn beautiful , Kashvi . " He whispered making her heart beat faster hearing her name rolling out of his tongue but than she saw him smriking making her confuse .

" Thanks for the laddu and you still look like a witch . " Saying this Naksh stormed out of the kitchen laughing loudly making Kashvi stomp her feet on the kitchen floor angrily .

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
May God shower you with happiness and take all your pain away , you all beautiful souls.♥️