Vivaan Chopra and Manya Singh Agnihotri

🪷

🪷

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 - 3 𝙊𝙁 𝘼𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙍𝙄 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎
● ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ●

𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒓𝒂 𝑿 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒊

" Vivaan please stop , please listen to me atleast. " Manya told him running behind him making him stop on his tracks .

She went towards panting heavily and held his arm with her trembling hands making him look at her who was looking at him with her wobbly lips , along with tears flowing out of her eyes continiously.

" I-I do-don't kn..... " She couldn't even complete her sentece as a sob left her mouth making Vivaan gently wipe her tears off her face .

" Stop crying , Manya . " He told her softly caressing her head making her look at him and she mumbled asking him " Are you not angry on me ? "

He sighed hearing her and told her " I am not angry Manya , I just need time to digest all these and you are not at fault so stop crying mhm. "

She breathed out in relief  and again asked him gulping hard " What about , bhai ? "

Hearing her a shaky breath left his mouth and closing his eyes he sucked a deep breath pinching his the bridge of his nose before opening his eyes again , telling her " I don't know , Manya but you don't worry okay . "

He reassured her making her nod her head and than she asked him looking at him with unsure look in her eyes " What about you , Vivaan ? "

He sighed hearing her and told her " I need time Manya , but please trust me , I won't leave you . "

She nodded her head and told him " I love you , Vivaan , infact I started loving you since I was fifteen ."

Vivaan froze on his place and looked at her with wide eyes not expecting her sudded confession.

" Manya , I don't know what to say but I don't love you like you do . I am sorry . " He cofessed to her truthfully making the poor girl's heart shatter into pieces and she just nodded her understandingly smiling sadly.

Patting her head slightly he moved out and Manya mumbled caressing her stomach " Your papa , don't love your mumma . "

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
May God shower you with happiness and take all your pain away , you all beautiful souls.♥️