S2E2: Meeting with the angels

(Hazbin hotel commercial scene)

Y/n stood behind while Charlie and Vaggie sat on the couch as there was a moment of silence only when Vaggie said.

Vaggie: Sorry but what the fuck was that?!

Satan: I'll give it 7 our 10. He shouldn't have mention the upcoming new rulers of hell.

Charlie: Alastor I just want to thank you for making this, seriously amazing! But um...maybe the tone was a bit....off. we want people to fome here. This makes us look.....um...

Y/n: Kinda slightly bad. After all we wanted guest to come here at their free will, not by forcing them.

Alastor: Funny because I figure you Satan friend who has been living in your head would love that.

Satan: That is true I would like that very much.

Y/n: Besides it didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save the citizens of hell from extermination.

Vaggie: Which is all the fucking point!

Charlie: Vaggie and Y/n are right Alastor. The commercial was to let Sinners know we are trying to help them.

Alastor: Well my dear I haven't been active in hell for sometime and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement. So I had a little fun with it.

Vaggie: Oh fun, you had a little fun with it?! Well this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here, you told us you would help run this hotel and instead you're mocking us!

Satan: Huh. Yo know I'm usually the one that mocks those with theie silly dreams.

Y/n: Okay I see everyone is a bit.....intense but we can find ways to get guests in. So any ideas?

???: Yeah I have one.

Then they turn to Angel Dust who is sitting on a chair this whole time has his hands up which Y/n said.

Y/n: Yes Angel? You have a plan?

Angel Dust: Well if we do want guests then we not you and Alastor use your powers and force them in.

Satan: Huh not a bad idea. Let's do that!

Y/n: No. Look me and Alastor maybe powerful but I refuse to use my powers to force others to obey.

Alastor: As for me (chuckle) Trust me, I can.

???: Why do you think I'm here?

They look over to Husky at the bar. Then Charlie's phone rang so she heads off to take the call while Husky said.

Husky: You actually think I'll be here cleaning bottles and listening to fuck's bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcin' me?

Niffty: (appear next to Husky) I like being forced.

Husky: Keep that to yourself, Niff.

Y/n: Look we are giving sinners a choice if they want to be here. Forcing them is just make us like the other overlords.

Angel Dust: I'm choosing to be here, and I think it's stupid. We're in hell, that's kinda of the end of the road.

Y/n: Sure maybe hell is filled with bad people but there are some good in this place. (Sigh) How's about we fix up the commercial. Vaggie I'm gonna leave you in charge of making a new commercial. Angel Dust, Husky and Niffty will help and Angel....try not to make the commercial porn like okay?