S2E3: Plans changed

We see Y/n and Eric taking a walk down the hall. The hallway seems empty with holy painting on the walls and then Eric ask Y/n.

Eric: So how is your time in Hell doing?

Y/n: It's really good. To be honest with you it isn't all that bad if you get used to....Well....the Chaos.

Eric: (smile) Yeah. You know back thing this place used to be like the an apocalypse but now it's a civilization.

Y/n: So um....how did you and Satan met?

Eric: Well I met him when I was sent down to heaven.

Y/n: As an angel?

Eric: Not really. I was what you call a fallen angel.

Y/n: Fallen angels?

Satan: Angels that lost faith on God or done something that piss off the high ranking angels. Lucifer is the fist.

Eric: He's right. Anyways unlike Lucifer I've battle the hells creatures and faced Satan in battle. After a long while the angels see me as pure and bring me back up to heaven.

Y/n: So you were redeemed?

Eric: Guess you can say that. Even though I am a hero in the human world, I still kill people which heaven doesn't like.

Satan: Wait a minute. Were you Apollyon when we first met?

Eric: (smirk) Yep.

Satan: Son of a bitch!

Y/n: Apollyon?

Eric: Yeah I choose that name so I can blend in. If anyone finds out that I'm a good person then they will see me as weak and attack me. Plus it sounds cool.

Satan: True, if my name were Apollyon then everyone will get scared even hearing my name.

Eric: I didn't tell anyone especially those up in heaven.

Y/n: Yeah. You know I never imagine Adam to be a jerk. I thought he would be wiser and maybe nice.

Eric: Adam has always been like this. Hey I want to tell you something important.

Y/n: Okay?

Eric: Have you even been told why the Extermination day excited?

Y/n: Well Charlie told me it was due to overpopulation?

Eric: That's not the reason.

Y/n: What do you mean?

They soon walk over to the balcony with a veiw of Pentergram city and then Eric tells Y/n.

Eric: The overpopulation thing was a cover up. The real reason why the Extermination day excited is because Sera fears the citizens of Hell will rise and go to war.

Y/n: Why would she think that?

Eric: Become you came Lucifer and his wife Lilith were Satan's most important Lords he ever have. Lucifer with his brilliant ideas and Lilith her voice. Lilith's song inspires the people of hell and everything was great....that was until Satan's death and Lilith's disappears. Disbite Lilith being gone Sera believe Hell will destroy Heaven so with a vote, she allows Adam to send down his Exterminators and purge the sinners of hell.

Y/n: But where they really planning to begin a war?

Eric: No. Sera was paranoid that hell will bring the downfall of Heaven. She's.....a concerned person and disbite her position as an Seraphim, she believes the smallest change will bring the downfall of heaven.