Chapter 11 - the mall.

Maliha's P.O.V.

After we watched a couple of episodes of Toddlers in Tiaras, Erin's idea, we got un-lazy somehow.

"So what are we going to do today?" harry said looking at Erin.

"I dont know.. what should we do?" I asked back.

"OH Oh oh!! we should go shopping i just got my paycheck!!" Kirstin said jumping up and down.

"okay! lets go!" Liam said then kirstin ran upstairs with Liam behind her.

"well if we are going shopping then we need to change." I said jumping up.

Kirstin and Liam came downstairs and Liam had his shoes and shirt on and Kirstin had a different outfit on.

"Okay so we go to Layce's flat then to mine and Erins and then we got to Jasmine's flat." I said with a smile. We all got outside and got into Kirstin's Party van that held like 20 People at once.

we were on our way to Layce's and the she got changed then we went to mine and Erin's and we got changed then we went to Jasmine's and she got changed.

"where to?" Kirstin asked Liam who was in the passinger seat.

"Here let me drive." he said getting out.

They swiched seat and he drove for about 5 minutes and we pulled up to a slightly big apartment building. After the bouys got dressed and Liam started to drive we were on the road for about 20 minutes. then we pulled up to the mall.

"Do they have forever 21?!" Erin asked getting out behind Harry

"why yes they do." He said back putting his arm around her neck.

I jumped out behind Louis who pulled me as closed as possible.

"so where do you want to go?" Louis asked me opening the door for me.

"I don't know, where is a good place to shop for girls and boys?" I said poking his cheeks.

"Ohhh! lets go to Jack Wills!!" Louis said pulling me with him.

-------

After Jack Wills me and Louis were going to meet up with every one else on the other side of the mall. As me and louis walked out a group of girls ran up to me and Louis screaming and yelling. Louis got them to quiet down and back to their regular talking voices.

"so are you two dating?" one girl asked excitedly.

"uh-" I was going to answer but another girl cut in.

"you guys should go out." she said.

"well-" i started again but was cut off, yet again.

"you're so pritty!! What's your name?" the third girl asked. Louis stopped the girls from talking by starting to talk himself.

"yes we are together." he said grabbing my hand.

"aww!" they say before getting quiet again.

"And her name is Maliha." He told the girls

so after Louis and the girls got pictures we went to meat the others.

Liam's P.O.V.

As we all went on our way Kirstin started to jump up and down.

"Ohh we should go to the pet shop!" she said jumping up and down.

"Okay, we will. calm down." I said grabbing her hands.

"YAY!!!" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the pet store.

we got in to pet store and there were puppies and kittens then Lizards and Brirds then, finally, snakes and turtles.