chapter 9 - questions

Liam's P.O.V

As I found my boxers I heard Louis laugh. 

"So.. its true !" He says laughing. 

"what's true..?" me and Kirstin ask at the same time . 

"Jasmine !"Kirstin says covering Louis eyes. 

"Cover his eyes " she tells Maliha as she picks up her bra and panties. 

Maliha covered his eye while she got dressed.  I pulled up my pants and buttoned them . I left my shirt off mostly because I couldn't find it, also so i could show off my abs for Kirstin. She put on her shirt and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. we walked down stairs followed by Maliha and Louis .I walked into the living room full of everyone , Layce and Niall, Erin and harry , Jasmine and Zayn. I glared at Jasmine and so did Kirstin,she just smiled. I looked at my phone and realized that it was like 1 in the morning .

" Have a nice nap?" Niall asked with an evil grin on his face.

" Yeah ! It was really good !" Kirstin said bumping my side.I smiled and nodded my head.

i sat down on the chair and Kirstin sat across m lap kicking her legs up and down. i chuckled looking over at Maliha and Louis as they were holding hands .

"so what happened with you two? "I said pointing at their hands.

"Oh we're dating!" Maliha explained.

Kirstin and Lacey looked at each other then go up and grabbed Maliha and walked out of  The room, then Erin and Jasmine got up and went after them.

" So how was every ones night ?" I asked looking qt the boys.

"Well it was pretty cool ! First we went to the mall food court and bought food from each store .then we went to milkshake city and we had a milkshake eating contest!" Niall explained happily .

"So who won?" Louis asked

"Suprisingly.. She did " He said with a big smile on his face.

We al gasped and I looked at Harry "Explain" I said .

"I asked her what she wanted to do then she said we should go to the  Arcade! When we got there we played games it was fun!" Harry said, a grin playing on his lips.

"Cool, Cool, Louis your turn!" i said pointing to the brown haired boy.

"well, I took her to the old amusement park. We went in then Maliha got scared then we kissed. Then I turned on all the lights around the Farris wheel and when we were on the top she got a call from Jasmine telling us about you and Kirstin and then when we got to the bottom i asked her to be my girlfriend." He said with a grin.

"oh yeah, speaking of you and Kirstin.. what happened?" Harry asked sitting on his toes.

"I'm not going to explain myself." I said slouching down in my chair.

no one talked after that for a while.

"So what about you, Zayn?" Louis asked breaking the silence.

"Well after Liam and Kirstin went upstairs she stopped kissing me and said that she wanted to take it slow so we got to know each other, then we heard Kirstin scream and yeah.." He explained, saying the last part a little uncomfortable.