Chapter 20 - Some good news.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Zayn and I have gotten really close over this past month. I just hope he doesn't think of me as just a friend. Apperantly Niall noticed my confusion because he asked me what was wrong.

"Do you think Zayn fancies me?" I sighed.

"Are you kidding? The lad is in love with you! When Harry, or Louis, or me are talking about the girls he just starts rambeling on and on about how amazing you are." He said as I blushed.

"Do you like him?" he asked as I took a sip of my tea.

"Oh my god yes." I said quickly.

"then why haven't you told him?" he yelled.

"Niall! shut up you oaff and I dont know.. I just.." I paused not really knowing the answer myself.

"You're scared arn't you?" He said, finishing my sentence.

":Yeah..." I sighed.

"you should tell him, he really fancies you and he thinks that you guys are stuck in the friend zone.." he said smiling.

"thank you niall." I said grabbing his hand, smiling.

"no problem." he grinned standing up and walking out of the room.

A few moments later Zayn walked into the kitchen and sat across from me.

"hey jazzy!" he said smiling.

"hey Zayn." I said quietly.

"whats wrong?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"Nothing.. its just... Ughhh!! nevermind." I sighed getting up and walking tnto the livingroom then I plopped down onto the couch.

Moments later i felt Zayn sid down next to my head. I flipped over and put my head on his lap.

"Tell me what wrong, Love." he said playing with my hair.

"Well, I can't." I said shyly.

"why not? you trust me dont you?" he asked looking down at me.

"of corse i trust you! but... I'm just confused.. about... us." i said the last word really quietly.

"Me too..." he said looking sad/

"Really?" a asked sitting up.

"Yes.. Look, Jasmine. I like you.. alot.. I have since the day we met and now that I've gotten to know you, I can'y imagine my life without you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"zayn I--"

"Jasmin you mean the world to me.. Please, let me be the one to protect you, yo love you, and to be the one to hold you when you're down. will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he said seriously, looking me in the eyes.

"Yes Zayn.. I will be your girlfriend. But under one condition.." I saimd smiling

"What?" he asked worried.

"Im yours and you're mine? forever?" I asked as he grinned

yes of corse.." He smiled.

I leand over to him, hugged him then kissed him.

"wait what about tour?" I asked reminding him of earlier today.

"come with me! you graduated highschool and you told me you wernt going to uni so.." he said seperating the hug.

"Okay! I will1" i said happily.

"Yay!" i heard Niall yell. "I thought you two would never get together!!" he said hugging us.