Chapter 8 - Kirstin and Liam's Date

A/N: This chapter is R-Rated, so if you don't wish to read it then you should probably skip this chapter.  :)

---------------------

Kirstin's P.O.V. 

As we left Zayn and Jasmine to their 'make-out-session' i dragged Liam upstairs. As we got into my roon I slamed the door behind him and pinned him to the wall.

"I've ALWAYS wanted to do this." I said leaning in, pushing my lips hard onto his and sliding my tounge in his mouth.

I put my hand on his neck then brought it to his hair. My other hand went down and started to unbotton his pants as a throughty moan excaped his  lips. I jumped up and wraped my legs around his waist as he put his hands on my thies. He backed us up and we landed on my bed. He pulled his shirt off as i pushed my hands on his toned abs. He moved his lips from mine and down to where my neck meets my chin. A light moan excaped my lips as he pushed his lips back to mine. As he fisted the bottom of my shirt he let out a small whine. I giggled and ripped off my shirt. He through it acrossed the room and pushed his lips back to mine. I moved my hands back down to his pants and began fumbling with his zipper, so he pulled away and undid his pants. Then he turned back to me, pecked my lips lightly then undid my pants. Then he jumped mack on my and pushed his lips back to mine.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked when we parted for air.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, I wasn't able to trust my voice now. He kissed me again and then made his way down my neck, then torso, and to the top of my pantie line. He sllowly pulled them down and then kissed my iner thy on his way back up. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down, hard, ontop of me. He pushed his boxers down with one hand and held himself up with the other. After he got his boxers off all the way, he Pulled me up off the bed so i was ontop of him. His hand gradually went up my back and he then unsnapped my bra. He kissed me again and then pushed my back onto the bed.

"I'm going to take it slow so i don't hert you, Okay?" He said looking me in the eyes.

"O-okay." I said shakily.

I felt his tip enter me entrance. A light moan excaoed my lips as he pushed in a little bit. I pulled him down further ontop of me, and he pshed in all the way and i moan even louder.

"Liam" I wisper into his neck

"Yes?" he said

"Make love to me." I said nibbling on his neck sslightly.

He responded by Pulling out and pushing back in slowly. "Oh Liam" I moaned loudly. Countless moans came from His  mouth but one thing made me freeze.

"Kirstin, will you be my girlfriend?" He said looking me in the eyes as he went in and out slowly.

"Y-yes." I say through a moan, I was almost at my point. "LIAM!" I moan/yell.

At that moment Zayn and Jasmine walked into the room. I hid myself under Liam as he pulled the covers and me closer. Zayn and Jasmine just stood there in the door way, looking, while Liam was still inside of me.

"Umm, I think this is the part where you leave, and not just stand there and watch." Liam said in a sarcastic tone of voice. 

I giggled and Zayn and Jasmine walked out of the room. Right as they shut the door Liam pulled out then in again. At that moment both of us moaned. I was at my point and Liam's "baby batter" excaped into me. He took a deep brath and rolled over next to me. I rolled over and put me head on his chest ans started to trace the lines indenting his abs.

"That was amazing." He mumbled into my hair.

"Yeah" I replied putting my hand on his stomach and closing my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

***

A couple hours past by when there was a nock at the door, It was Maliha.

"hey, can i come in?" she yelled through the crack on the door. She opened the door and had her mouth wide open. I shot up with the blankets wraped around me, then I relized that Liam was still asleep.

I jumpped on Liam and told him to get up. He jumped up and saw Maliha and Louis standing in the doorway.