Chapter 21 - Some good, or bad news?

Kirstin's P.O.V. ~one week later~

"LIAM!!" I yelled from the bathroom.

I heard footsteps come closer as I slid down the wall. He looked down as he walked closer to me. He was about two steps away when I felt a liquid sstart to come up my throut. I quickly went to the toliet and started to vomit. Liam came over and pulled my hair out of my face. He started to rub circles in my back but soon stopped. The vomit stopped so I got up and flushed the tolet then sat on the closed lid. Liam was now standing over the sink looking at the home pregnatsy test.

"come on.." he said picking me up.

"where are we going?" I asked grabbing my jacket.

"the hospital.." he said walkingbehind me.

"why are we going to the hospital?" I asked.

"home pregnantsy test can be wrong sometimes.. we are going to the hospital to see if it was right or wrong.." he explained.

"would it be a bad thing if it was right?" I aked getting in the car.

"no of course not.." He said sriving off.

I didn't say anything back.. I just sat there.. I couldn't have a baby!! I'm only 18! im to young... I was pulled from my thoughts ny Liam's hand on my knee.

"It will be okay, love." he saod reasuringly.

"do you want a baby? I mean like now in your life, right at this moment?" I asked looking down at my hands. He didn't say anything for a while.

"yeah actually... I do... do you?" he said with a smile.

"yeah.." I said grabbing his hand as a tear streamed down my face. Apperantly Liam noticed because he squeezed my hand tight and asked what was wrong.

"Well I might be pregnant and you are going on tour.." I sobbed.

we pulled up to the hospital and Liam got out and opened the door for me. I got out of the car and wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. He closed the door to his car and we started to walk to the hospotal. Papparatzi soon started to sworm. they asked a crap ton of questions and took a bunch of pictures. the flashes started to make me nasious, I ran and vomited again.. Ughh...

we were sitting in the docters room thing, waiting for him to get back with the results. I was impatiently tapping my fingers.

"love, calm down.." Liam said grabbing my hand..

"I'm just nervous.." I said kissing his cheek.

At that moment the doctor walked in with a huge smile on his face.

"congradulations! Mr. Payne, Ms. Hilsebrand.. you will be parents on August 30, well thats the due date..." he said.

"oh my god..' I gasped and looked over to Liam.

he had a giant grin on his face. I smiled and got up then hugged him.

"thank you doctor." he said shaking his hand.

we walked out into the lobby as he stopped me. I turned and put my hands around his neck. He picked me up and spun me around. We got home and I got on twitter.

"hey babe?" I yelled

"yeah?"

"can you get me a soda?" I asked.

"Sure!" he said then he brought me a Dr. Pepper.

"thanks.." I said then took a drink.

I sat down my soda and took a picture of me and Liam. He kissed my cheek and I snapped the picture. I then tweeted it saying.....

@kirstin_hildebrand.. today was amazing, thanks to my awesome boyfriend... @real_liam_payne.

right after I posted it it started to get retweeted.

Liam's P.O.V.

Honestly I was scared to death to have a kid. I am only 19 and kirstin is only 18! god, what have I done? I got out of the shower and rapped the towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror and pushed my hair back. I sighed then walked out into the bedroom. I got dressed and walked ot to the livingroom in swets and a shirt. I walked in and saw wceryone sitting around the coffey table.

"hey babe.." Kirstin said running up to me.

I hugged her and kissed her head.

"hey everyone.." Isaid waving.. they all waved and smiled.

"Congrats" they all said at the same time..

"Thanks." kirstin and I said at the same time.

"so I guess you told them?" I wispered to Kirstin.

"yep and tomorrow i wamt you to meet my family.." she said excited.

"okay.. sounds fun.." I smiled.

we all sat down adn started to talk.. I founs out Zayn and Jasmine finally started dating plus lots of other stuff. we turnd on the telly as I started to fall asleep and so did I.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!!! and there is the shocker!!! hehe I love this chapter.. I dont know why.. but I just do!! hehe okay well I hope you guys like this one and I will update as soon as I can!! hehe okay... BYE!!!