Chapter 38 - Crash And Burn Part 1.

Louis' P.O.V.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw Maliha standing there cooking bacon. I walked up from behind her and snagged a piece. She turned around and slapps my hand before I could eat it. She took it back and sat it back down on the plate.

"Owwieee!! What was that for?" I said rubbing my hand.

"This isn't just for you and I." She said putting more bacon in the pan

"Then who's it for??"

"You me and some... Other people. " she said sneakily.

"Who?"

Right then there was a knock at the door.

"Can you get that babe?" She asked smiling at me.

"Ugh. Fine!!" I said stomping off to open the door.

I twisted the door mob and pulled it open. I stood in shock at who I was looking at. Standing right infront of me were Maliha's parents. I shivered a little bit. Maliha has told me some stories and they weren't pretty. I motioned them inside and they took off their jackets. Which I didn't understand why they had them on. It was almost summer.

"You must be Louis. I'm Maliha's mother Saundra." She said smiling.

"Its so nice to finally meet you Mrs. Smith. " I said as she gave me hug an I hugged her back.

"Please. Call me Saundra." She said with a far militant smile. Maliha's smile.

"Honey. Be nice. Introduce yourself." Saundra earned Maliha's dad.

"I'm Maliha's father. Devin. Ad if you ever-"

"Daddy. Please.." Maliha said walking in.

"Hey baby girl. How's my little angel??" He asked hugging her.

"I'm fine daddy. You don't have to worry. Louis will protect me. " maliha said into her dads chest.

"Will he now??" He questioned looking over Maliha's shoulder and glaring at me.

"Yes sir. I will keep he as safe as possible. " I said as maliha giggled.

I had to admit I was a little frigtened by devin. He was built like Paul. Very strong. And he was maybe five inches taller than Harry.

Maliha hugged her mum then we headed back to the kitchen.

"You could have told me try we're coming over?!? I'm in my sweats for gods sakes!!" I whisper to her as she giggled.

"Sorry. " was all she said.

I kissed her softly the. Handed her the eggs. We cooked them together and the. Got everyone's plates and walked into the living room. I handed her dad a plate and she handed her mum a plate then we sat, in silence, and ate.

"So there is one thing I have to ask.." Saundra said

"Hun. I don't thin-"

"Shush devin. Now are you guys using protection..? Ya know.. In bed.." She asked.

"MUM!!!" Maliha yelled uncomfterbully as I sat there trying not to laugh as I was receiving death glares from devin.

"Well... Are you??" She asked again.

"Yes..." Maliha said with a bright red face as I lost it bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Now I see why Maliha's pretty AND funny.." I smiled.

Her mum blushed slightly and said, "why thank you Louis."

It got quiet after a while until I said, "do you want some more sir??" To devin.

"That would be lovely." He smiled.

I took his plate and got him some more eggs and bacon. I walked back into the living room, grabbed the TV remote and turned on the Telly.

"Harry styles and his girlfriend Erin Frayer have gotten into a car crash. Police with have other news on what happened to the young couple." The Telly boomed.