Chapter 26 - mood swings?

Kirstin's P.O.V.

"do you have the keys to louis and Harry's flat?" I askedmaliha walking to the front door.

"yeah... Louis gave them to me before they left.." she said,

I walked into the flat and went strait to the spare room.. Even tho we just saw them, I was missing Liam.. Badly.. I opened my purse and pulled out Liam's t-shirt that I had in there.. I put it on and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the full mirror as the giant t-shirt hung down to mid-thy. I sighed and then crawled into the warm bed.

***in the morning***

I woke up and looked over to the alarm clock on the night stand. It read '12:42'.

"ugghhh!!!" yelled getting up and walking upstairs to the bathroom.. the one conected to the bedroom was only a half so it didn't have a shower.

I past the only open door but stopped after I past it then backed up.. I looked around the corner of the doorway to see Maliha in a big white button up the front T-shirt thet had paint on it and her hair in a messy bun. she was painting something so I just left her be. I got into the bathroom and groaned. I looked like shit. I took off liam's shirt and jumped into the shower. I got out and put a towel on. I went back downstairs, got dressed in a pair of my leggins and one of Liams sweat shirts then I did my make up. I put on my convers and walked into the kitchen as I put my hair into a messy bun. Maliha was sitting there scetching something and eating a sandwich.

"Did you sleep well.?" she asked.

"Yeah and you? but whats up with the art studio?" I asked sitting down..

"good and the art studio is something Louis did for me.. oh and he gave me this.." she said teirling a necklace with a heart on it.

"Cute.. Liam did theis really cute thing with cupcakes and juice and flowers and the cupcakes were really good." i evplained with a stupid grin on my face..

"Aweee! how sweet!!" she cood as I cringed.

"ughh dont to that!" I yelled at her.

"Sorry.. What did i do?" she asked.

"never mind.." I sighed..

"Okay?.... hey! come here.. I want to show you sojmething.." Maliha said grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs..

we got into her art studio and she told me to close my eyes.. she guided me to a place in the room then told me to open them.. I looked around until my eyes landed on the canvas that was infront of me. it was of Louis and Maliha standing in a park, holding hands..

"Woah.. this looks like a picture.." I said as she grined..

"thanks.. I did louis and the background and Louis painted me.." she grined.

"Wait.. Louis can paint?!" I asked in disbeliefe..

"yep." she said with a grin..

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: okay I lied.. 4 UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!! haha and this is where I have stop for today..but I will update ether monday tuesday or wednesday.. Well bye lovlies!! :D