Chapter 29 - a pruposial???

Liam's P.O.V.

We got back to our flat and it was just her and I now. I went into the hall closet and grabbed the board game and the small box off the top of it. I brought it into the living room and got out the ring. I put the box back in my pants pocket and set up the game.

"Hey babe? Can you go get me a soda.." I asked Kirstin.

"Yeah.." She said and walked off.

I set up the scrabble pieces and on one tray I put the prices like; "I L ve you". I left out the "o" in "love" because I was gonna put the ring there. I put the ring in the spot and then stood up. Kirstin walked back into the living room and I grabbed the soda then took a drink..

"Thanks babe.. This one is yours." I said pointing to the tray and sitting the cup down.

"Liam...." She whispered

I picked up the ring then got down on one knee..

"I know we've only been together for five months but I feel like I've known you forever. When were together you give me feelings that I adore and sometimes I can't really explain them. I will be your prince if you'll be my princess, I will be your Romeo if you'll be my Juliet.. I will be do anything and everything for you, forever.... As long as you say yes.. As long as you'll be my Juliet, and my princess and my Mrs. Payne..." I said as a tear went down her cheek.

She nodded her head with a huge grin then whispered, "yes.."... I slid the ring on her finger then got up and hugged her. I picked her up bridal style then we laid down on the couch..

"Did you even want to play scrabble?" She asked playing with my fingers

"No.. Not really." I said as she giggled.

"So... I thought it was gonna be hard to be away from my boyfriend for 4months, but now I have to be away from my fiancé for 4months..." She pouted.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry love.." I said.

I put y left hand on her stomach and she placed hers on mine.. We stayed like that for a while and then the baby kicked.. I smiled and so did Kirstin.. She must have felt it... We were finally a family... 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: okay I did this one on my mobile so I think there is a couple weird words on there but yeah... How do u like this chapter??? I apsolutly LOVE it... I know.. This one is kinda short.. But I think it has the sentimental value that makes it better...... Even tho it's short.. Okay well... Bye lovlies!!!!