Chapter 33 - Baby names and some.... Other things

Erin's P.o.v.

When we were still at Nandos Liam said something about god parents and I freaked out.

"OH! Harry and I! Please!!!" I begged.

"Sorry... We already picked Louis and Maliha.." Liam explained.

"Well, fine then.. Be like that.." I said burrying my head in Harry's cheast.

"what about a baby name? Have you guys picked one yet?" Niall asked.

"No.. But Maliha wants us to name her after her so.." Kirstin said.

"Sorry love, Im not naming my dauter maliha.." Liam joked.

"Okay... so ummmm....... What about Annaleah?" I asked.

"Cute.. We can call her Leah for short." liam said getting exsited and standing up. "And that way she'll be named after Maliha." He added helping Kirstin up.

"Yeah.. so It Annaleah.." Layce asked.

"Yep.." I said as we all walked out.

We got into the van. I sat on Harry's lap and put my head on his cheast. It's crazy how amazing he is. I looked up to him and just staired at him. he was smiling so his dimples were showing. His green eyes were bright emrald today and his ringlets that were a deep chocolate brown, were perfectly brushed to the side.

"Harry.. I think im in love with you.." I said as he looked down at me.

"Well I know im in love with you.." He said then he kissed me softly.

We stayed like that, sitting and cuddling and the Liam pulled over infront of Louis and Harry's flat.

Harry's P.O.V.

I carried Erin throu the door as Liam and Kirstin drove off. We walked past Louis' room and heard some... Noises but we cept walking. We walked into my room and I sat Erin down on the bed. I leaned on my desk as she smiled sweetly at me... She was so inacent.. I didnt get how someone like me could get such an amazing girl like Erin. She stood up and walked over to me. I smiled as she grabbed my hands and looked up at me. I kissed her lips softly as I wrapped my arms around her securly. She put her hand on my chest then on my neck and it ended in my curls.

A small moan excaped out of my mouth as I turned around, backing up to my bed. AHe sat on my lap as her tounge slipped into my mouth. We layed back on the bed then I flipped us over. I moved down to where her neck met her shoulder. A small moan excaped her soft, pink lips, as I began to suck and Nibble on the tender skin.

A few moments later we heard a loud scream. Erin jolted up and had a worried look on her face,

"That was Maliha.." she said getting up and picking up my Telly remote.

"Now what are you going to do with that?" I asked jokingly.

"Hit someone with it." she giggled.

I laughed and took a few steps closer to her. She took some steps back, with a cheeky smile on her face, Until she hit the door.

"Promiss me that we can continue this...?" I said closing the gap.

"Later.." She whispered.

A small squeal left her lips before mine colided with hers. We walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to find Maliha and Louis standing there making out.

"EWWWW!!!!!!" Erin Yelled and then she turned around and burried her head in my chest.

"Sorry erin.. Im gonna go get some shorts." Louis said passing by.

"But I can't walk!!" Maliha sighed.

"Why cant you walk?" I asked with a sly look on my face.

"I think you know.." She said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Louis came back into the kitchen and picked up Maliha then we went into the living room.

"so what do you guys want to do?" Erin asked, Leaning on my shoulder.

"Lets watch perinormal activity 4.." Maliha shouted as Louis kissed down her neck.

"Okay.. and Louis could you at least wait to do that until the Lights go off..?" erin said putting the movie in.

I turned off the light and Erin sat down next to me on the couch again.