Chapter 30 - a regular day?

Maliha's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw Louis standing over me with a huge grin..

"What are you doing??" I asked.

He jumped down and planted hundreds of tiny kisses all over my face as I squirmed. I giggled an pushed him off me. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I started the water then got in and started to wash my hair. A few moments later I heard a ruffle on the curtains. I figured it was just the water hitting it until I felt a pair of hands pull me back by the hips. I snapped around and saw Louis standing there with an evil grin.

"Louis!! What are you doing in here!?? Get out!!" I giggled.

"But!! UHHHH!!" He wined.

"No buts!! Go!" I said, starting to laugh..

After he got out, I finished washing myself and shaved then got out.. I blow fired my hair, got dressed, did my makeup, then went downstairs..

"So what are we doing today??" I asked walking up I Louis..

"Liam just called, he wants us to go over there.. He says that him and Kirstin have some news.." He said

"Okay..." I said hugging him.

I smiled and kissed him then we headed over to Liam's flat.

The car ride was everything BUT quiet. Every song that came on the radio Louis sang along to, even if he didn't know them.. It was hallarious..

***

Louis barge into Liam's flat and yelled, "kirsybear!! Where are you?!?"

They have gotten really close these past months and it makes me happy. Kirstin is one of my closest friends and I'm happy she's happy.

"Basement!!!" She yelled back..

We walked down to the basement and saw that everyone was already here..

"What's up??" Louis asked, looking just as confused as everyone else...

"Well... We have something to tell you..." Liam said looking at Kirstin with a big grin..

"Well spit it out!! I'm dieing over here!!" Jasmine joked.

"Okay. Well. Liam and I are.... We're... Getting married..." Kirstin said hiding behind Liam like I was going to attack her.

"Oh gosh!! I'm so happy for you!!!" I squealed getting up an hugging her.

As everyone did the same, Louis and I sat back down and I started to think about the time Kirstin and I spent while the boys were on tour.

***FLASHBACK***

Kirstin and I were sitting on the couch watching toy story for the hundredth time..

"Maliha..." Kirstin said looking at me.

"Yeah?" I asked..

"Will you and Louis be the god parents of our baby??" She asked rubbing her bump.

"Oh my god! Are you serious!!?" I said jumpin up and down.

"Well you and I are like sisters and Louis and I are pretty close and Liam is in the same page so...." She said giving me a hopeful smile.

"Yes. Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!" I said jumpin up and down.

"Yay!!" She said hugging me..

"I'm going to call Louis and tell him the good news." I said kissing her forehead and leaving..

When I called him, Louis picked up in the third ring..

"Hey babe what are you doing!?" He asked

"Well I was sitting and watching toy story with Kirstin and she asked me something.."

"Well. What did she ask you?" He asked

"She asked me if we..." I paused

"What?" He asked, his voice full of worrie.

"She asked us to be the god parents!!" I yelled, jumping up and down.

"Oh my god!! Really?" He yelled

"I told her yes and that I was going to tell you.." I said with a goofy grin on my face.

"I'm going to be a god father!!" He squeeked..

"You shouldn't tell anyone yet and see what Liam tells you.." I said.

"Yeah. So how are you??"

"Good. " I say faintly.

"I mean how are you really? I can lie and say that I'm Doug fine even tho I'm not. I can lie all day but on the inside I am dieing. I miss you so much. " he said, I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I know. I miss you too.. Louis?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you.." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I love you too baby.. Please don't cry.." He said

"You are the only boyfriend that I have ever told that to before. " I sighed

"I'm not just saying it.. In a couple weeks ill be showing you I mean it... If you know what I mean.." He said, I could tell he had a cheeky turn on his face.

"No I don't.. You'll just have to show me.." I said playing dumb..

"Oh I will.. Well.. I guess I will let you get back to your movie.. I love you.." He said as I giggled.

"Okay.. I live you too... Bye Louis.." I said

"Bye maliha.." He said then I hung up.

***END IF FLASHBACK***

"So do you guys want I go out to eat?" Liam asked,pulling Kirstin really close to him..

"Well Maliha and I have something later but it can wait until after.." Louis said with a big grin.

"I'll go if we go to Nandos.." Niall said crossing his arms..

"Me too.." Layce said doing he same..

"Fine Nandos it is.." Liam said.

"Jaz.. Zayn.. You in?" Kirstin asked.

"As long as Maliha doesn't sit infront of me.." Zayn joked glaring at me.

I just laughed and hid my face in Louis chest.

Kirstin's P.O.V.

At Nandos Zayn said something smart and maliha sat right infront of him. After a bit, they were playing musical chairs. After we ate we sat and talked for a bit..

"Well I hate to leave, but my bunny and I have something to do.." Louis said standing up.. See maliha is Louis bunny and he is her carrot.

"Okay.. See ya!" I say as maliha gets up.

I smile as maliha bends down to hug me then louis walks over and kisses my forehead. He's like a really protective big brother.