Chapter 37 - Information Required

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You ready?" I asked Jasmine grabbing her hand.

"Yeah. I think so." She said taking In a deep breath.

Today we were going to tell the public that we are together. I took a deep breath, looked to Jasmine, then got out the back of the van. Soon paparatzzi swarmed and started flashing their cameras. Jasmine and I just walked, hand in hand, as we walked to the front of the museum. Today's original plan was to just go to The Museum of Rock, but things kinda changed.

"Zayn! Who's this?" "Zayn! Is she your girlfriend?" "What's going on between you and Erin?" They asked.

I stopped at the stairs and turned around.

"This, lovely young lady, is my girlfriend and her name is Jasmine. But for your other questions about Erin and I, there is nothing between us... We are just friends, and that's all..." I explained then We turned around

We walked into the museum and the paps were muffled behind the door. As we walked around looking at the things, a little girl, maybe five or six, walked up to us. She had a varsity jacket on and I smiled at her.

"Hello Zayn! I'm Maggie and I was wondering if you could sign my jacket?" She asked holding out a marker.

I took it and said, "of coarse." As she let out a small squeal and her mom took a picture.

I wrote, "Maggie, forget what people say, you can be whatever you want so follow your dreams and don't give up. -xx Zayn"

I handed her back the marker as she squealed. She ran back to her mom as I stood up.

"Thank you Zayn!" She smiled, the gap in her teeth showing from her missing two front teeth.

"No problem sweetie.." I smiled

I turned around to Jasmine an smiled. I kissed her cheek and we continued walking.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I know this chapter is REALLY short but I guess it's kind of a filler. I updated this on my mobile so sorry for anything that's messed up.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!MUST!!!READ!!! :)

I've gotten some messages about what the characters look like but wattpad won't let me upload pictures. Soooo.... I MADE AN INSTAGRAM FOR THE BOOK!!!

Eeee! Ill update the pics on what they look like. The name is @anewbeggining so go and follow. i'll follow back!!! Promise.

Arnt you guys happy I did some stuff with other people?!? I know there has been a lot of Kiam going on, and I'm sorry for the people who want some other things... I've already pre-wrote the story so. Yeah. Umm. There will be some other things, like with Louiha and Harrin. And stuff. Lol. But yeah.

Follow the Instagram. (@anewbeggining )

VOTE

READ

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME!!

SHARE WITH PEOPLE!!!

Bye lovelies!!

-Mrs_Payne2013