Chapter 23 - happy aniversary

Liam's P.O.V.

The rest of the car ride back to my house was pretty fast. I was so excited for Kirstin to see what I had made for her. It is a heart made out of cup caked and on the top it say, 'I Love you to the moon and back.'

As I unlocked the door I told her to close her eyes. I walked in and the boys did a better job then I thought they would. There was a path of rose pettals through the flat to where the cup cakes were. I also had the boys put some grape juice and some candles around them.

"Come with me, love." I said walking her to where the pettals started.

"open your eye.." I wispered into her ear. I felt her shiver just a we bit and I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh my gosh" she said hugging me. "Did you do this?" she added looking up at mewith sparkeling blue eys.

"Well, I had the boys set it up when we were at the hospital but it eas my ides." I said smiling.

"Oh, Liam.." she said putting her hand behind my neck and kissing me.

As we made our way along the path, I grabbed her hand. We turned the corner and she about screamed when she saw the cup cakes and Juice. She looked at me with the biggest smile i have seen on her face in a while.

"I live you so much!" she squealed jumping on me, then she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I love you too.." I said kissing her..

"Okay, I really want some cake sooo..." she said getting down..

I just laughed getting her one of the cup cakes. She grabbed it and dotted my nose with the icing. I chuckled and grabbed my Cup cake and dotted her nose then licked it off. She giggled taking a drink of her juice. We ate like three cup cakes a peice and sat on the couch.

"what do tou want to watch?" I wispered in her ear.

"I dont care.. As long as I'm with you.." she said

At that moment my phone buzzed. It was from Louis.

'plaine takes off in 1 hr.. js!'

I sighed looking down at my hands.

"Is lou, he was just telling you you have to leave me for 7 months.. isnt it?" she sighed as I tear streemed down her face.

"Im sorry love but I cant choose between my dreams and my family.." I said frowning at her.

"I know and I'm sorry.. sometimes I wish I could just have you all to myself." she said smiling and snuggling up to me as the fireplace acrossed the room eluminated.

Today was entirly perfect.. Even tho I found out that when I get back, Kirstin will be a giant baloon ready to pop.. but oh well.. i think she'll look sexy with a bump.. she's already develouped a small one..