Chapter 4 - Is this Reality?

Maliha's P.O.V.

For the past two days, all I could think about was how it felt when he had hugged me. It was like I knew I would be safe with him. For some reason, I wanted to be back in his arms. And tonight, I hope I would be.

Lacey's P.O.V.

It had been two days since the One Direction concert, and today we had all decided that we were going to meet up at Nandos to hang out. I was sitting on the couch when my iPhone went off, telling me I had received a message. I looked down at the name to see it was from my friend, Jasmine.

'Hey can I come with? PLEASE?!? I wanna meet the boys.!'

'Lol. Yeah, you can come with us! It'll be so much fun. Come to my flat and we can ride together.' I responded shortly before the doorbell rang.

I skipped to the door and opened it, surprised to see Maliha, Kirstin, Erin, and Jasmine?

"Jasmine? I just texted you back! What are you doing here already?" I asked, completely confused.

"Well, I was at Maliha's flat when Erin and Kirstin showed up, so we headed this way but we weren't sure if you would be cool with it," Jasmine explained, a big goofy grin on her face.

"Oh.. I see," I said, glancing at my phone to see what time it was. "Crap we have to go." I added, walking out the front door.

Zayn's P.O.V.

As the boys and I got ready to go to Nandos, my phone buzzed. It was from Erin saying that they had a tag-along and asked if it was okay. I said yes and told the rest of the boys, but they were more excited to see the other girls.

___________________________________________________________________________

We walked into Nandos and found a seat, awaiting the girls' arrival. When they walked in, Maliha came in first and ran to Louis, hugging him, followed by Kirstin walking in and hugging Liam. Lacey trudged in and practically toppled over Niall, giving him the most massive hug I've ever seen. Then Erin. She looked beautiful. As she came in, she walked towards me, but her steps faltered and she moved to Harry. My face dropped as I sat back down.

"Wait. Where's Jasmine?" Kirstin asked, standing up. It was then that I realized Kirstin had a soft Irish voice.

"I don't know. I thought she was behind Erin when we got out of your car," Maliha replied.

"I'll go see," Kirstin said, walking back outside. "Found her," she said shortly after getting up. She started to pull a girl in, who I assume is Jasmine. I couldn't see her face, but she had long black hair. She looked up and grinned, revealing her cute, little dimples.

"Hey, I'm Jasmine," she said shyly as she fixed her skirt, a blush forming on her face.

"Hey," I said, looking deep into her dark brown eyes, as she sat down next to me.

Liam's P.O.V.

As we sat there eating our food and joking around, I looked over at Kirstin, but she was already glancing my way. I smiled and took another bite of my sub. She grabbed my hand under the table and looked up at me, as our fingers entwined.

"Okay, since we're all done here, what should we do now?" Jasmine asked, looking around the table.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we could go back to my flat and just hang out?" Kirstin suggested with a huge smile on her face.

"Sounds fun," I said, looking across the table then at her at her. Our gaze met, and I was lost in the deep blue ocean. I leaned closer to kiss her, but we got interrupted by Louis clearing his throat. I shot him a death glare.

"Okay. But Maliha and I have a date, so we'll have to pass," Louis said, looking at Maliha as she blushed.

__________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Okay guys. I'm sorry if this next part is a little confusing, but basically it's everyone's date... So I hope you like it!

__________________________________________________________________________

Maliha's P.O.V.

After Louis told me that he would be at my flat to pick me up in 30 minutes, I had to get ready, and fast. I got home and put on a red crop top and a black tanktop underneath. I also wrestled myself, forcing my butt into my black skinny jeans with the red designs on the pockets. I put on my red converse and walked into the bathroom that was in my bedroom. I hastily picked up my eye liner and applied a thin line on my upper lid, also adding a light mascara, wanting to go for a more natural look. I straightened my hair and checked myself in the mirror one last time. Satisfied with my work, I went downstairs. I took my phone out of my pocket and glanced at it, realizing Louis would be here in 5 minutes. I found my purse and sat at the kitchen table, ready to go.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later, so I got up to open it. Standing there was Louis in a blue blazer and jeans, looking me up and down.

"You look amazing. Ready to go?" He asked, offering his hand.

I took it and responded. "Yes I am. You don't look too bad yourself."We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me.

"For you my lady," he said in a fake posh accent. I giggled and sat in the passenger seat. He walked over to his side and jumped in. We were now on our way.

"So, where are we going anyways?" I questioned excitedly.

"To my most favorite place in the world!"