Chapter 31 - Something Special Part 1

Maliha's P.O.V.

After louis and I left Nandos he wouldn't tell me where we were going. We were sitting in the car, hand in hand when hw pulled up to the beach.

"Louis, What are we doing at the beach?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said with a grin.

He got out and went to my side and helped me out. Me, being the cluts I am, fell into his arms.

"Louis its almost dark out." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yeah.. I know." He said pulling me close.

we walked up to a fancy resteraunt. I walked in with him and to a back room. he opened the door then let me throu it. As soon as we sat down paparazzi started to take pictures. Louis picked me up and I tightly wound my arms aroung the back of his neck and burried my face into it. He jumped of the railing then sat me on the ground and we started to run.

"Louis... Where are we going?!" I yelled trying to catch up to him.

"Here.." He whispered pointing to a white gazeebo. There were lights up the side and rose pedals sprinkled up the stairs then around the table. The table in the center was white with two chairs and there was a vase in the middle with blood red roses.

"Its beautiful.." I said, walking up two steps.

"Just like you.." He said turning me around.. He was still on the ground and I was on the steps so our height was now the same..

he pulled out a small, white and red rose. I carefully took it from him and looked at him confused. It was simple but sweet. I stuck it in one of the braids in my hair and Kissed him. He grabbed my hand then guided me to the table in the middle. As he reached into his pocket i sat down. He grabbed a rectangular box. He opened it to revel a small necklace. It was half of a heart and had "LOVE" written across it. The "LO" was hanging off the side of it and the "VE" was carved into it.

"Oh Louis.." I gasped.

It was appsolutly breathtaking. He brought it behing me and placed it around my neck. When he clipped it shut it hung right abouve the other one he gave me before tour started. I smiled at him and he sat down. After a little while of just sitting there louis stood up and waved to a life guard tower. A moment later music started to play around the gazeebo. I looked up and spotted little speakers. I stood up and took three steps forward, then felt Louis grab my hand. I turned around and saw him standing in the center of the now empty gazeebo. I walked closer to him and hugged him. I looked over his shoulder and spotted some paparazzi snapping some pictures, but not to many. We started to sway back and forth and at the end of the song we were kissing. Louis picked me up and spun us around. He walked over and sat me down on the last step.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he took off my sneakers.

"I wanna play in the water.." He said like a five year old as he rolled his red pants up abouve hin knee.

I took off my socks then stood up. Since i was already in shorts I sisn have to roll up my pants. Louis stood up and grinned. I immediatley knew what he was going to do.

"No,, Louis!! DON'T!!!" I yelled running away from him.

He finally caught me and got me to the ground. He pinned me with his knees on eather side of my waist and grabbed my hands above my hands, then he started kissing me all over my face. I laughed as my feet dug into the sand. I finally got control of my hands and grabbed his face, secing the kisses. he stopped with his lips puckered and looked strait into my eyes. he slowly leaned in and Kissed me pationnatly but desperaltly. I missed him so much.. I swear, If i wasnt already on the ground my legs would have given out. he picked me up and ran to the gazeebo. He grabbed mine and his shoes then he rand down the beach to where the car was parked.

***

Louis opened the door to his flat and walked in. we stopped to take off out shoes and when I finally got them off again, Louis pushed his lips to mine and softly pinned me to the closed door. His arm went down to the door handle and slowly locked the door, not letting his lips leave mine. He started to take off my shirt and so I let him. when he went to kiss me again I ran to his room with him hot on my heels. I was on his bed maybe five seconds before he was on top of my kissing down my neck...