Chapter 5 - They Did What?

Maliha's P.O.V

I smiled as he drove down the road. I kept my thoughts to myself but I had tons of quesions swarming through my mind; where are we going? what will we do?

My thoughts were interupted when Louis announced that we were here. He jumped out of the car and over to my side, opening the door before I could even get to my seatbelt.

I giggled and got out, looking around. I knew exactly where we were. 

"My bestfriend and I came here just to get away," he said with a frown, "until he died in a car crash," he added with hesitation, as a tear spilled over, rolling down his cheek.

I looked at him as I tried to hold back the tears. Eventually I was able to talk. "My brother and I came here when we were little. He died three years ago." I let a tear roll down my cheek, affected by the loss that had changed my life a few years ago. I gently touched his arm before he looked up at me and did something I wasn't expecting.

He laughed at us. "Look at us! We're crying at the funnest place in the world!" He began to wipe his tears away.

"And on our first date," I added, joinging his laughter. "Now, how are we going to get in?" I asked with all seriousness.

"The people that used to own this place knew my family.... plus I used to work here," he said, laughing lightly before pulling out a set of keys and unlocking the front gate.

As we walked in, I noticed the place looked like a ghost town. All of a sudden, the ride beside me lit up. I jumped back and screamed, startled by the presence of the newly found Ferris Wheel beside me. 

"Louis!" I yelled frustrated, knowing that it was him that turned the ride on. "Louis William Tomlinson! Get your sassy little ass out here, now," I yelled again.

"Ahh, a feisty woman. I like that," he said with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Oh shut up you ass! You scared the shit out of me," I screamed at him as an even wider grin spread across his face.

I realized I was only making him more satisfied. I pushed his shoulder, but he didn't move. Hitting him felt like a rock, and before I knew what hit me, I was on the ground, Louis hovering right over me. We both laughed for a few seconds, then stopped. I looked up at the amazing boy on top of me as my hand traveled up his body to his neck.

He closed the gap between us and pressed his lips against mine. As he began to kiss me, it got more intense. He rolled me over so I was now the dominant one. We kissed for a few moments longer, before I got up teasing him. I ran over to the Scrambler, and we decided to ride it. When we got off, we walked around  for a few before I spotted a cotton candy sign.

"Louis! I want cotton candy," I yelled, trying to act like a four year old.

"Okay, okay. God, you sound like a little kid," he said, laughing.

"That's what I was going for," I said back to him, as I skipped up to the little shack. 

He crawled behind the counter and flipped the switch to turn the machine on. As I sat there waiting patiently, I got a text from Erin.

'Hey girly. How is the date going?! Mines good, we're at the arcade! :)'

I smiled and began to reply back. 'Awesome! We're at the old amusment park! :P'

I looked up and saw Louis with a confused expression on his face, his hands held out to me with pink and blue cotton candy in them. I took the pink one from him. "Erin," I said, taking a bite of the cotton candy. "She wanted to know how our date was going."