Chapter 42 - Trouble Maker

Jasmine's P.O.V.

As we walked around the hall there were a couple pwople that stopped Zayn and asked him for a picture or autgraph. I didnt mind but Zayn got a little annoyed. Some people even asked me for an autograph. A little girl walked up to Zayn and I and asked us to sign a picture. I smiled as Zayn sighned it then he gave me the sharpie.

I bent down and wrote, "Well I dont really have an autograph but I hope you have a great time! Follow your dreams and ignore the people that doubt them! - Jasmine xx"

She smiled and thanked us, then walked back to her mum. Zayn and I kept enjoying ourselfs and having a good time. A couple hours past and the croud started to die down. As we got our last drinks of the night someone came up and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Mason standing there with a cheeky smile.

"Hey! Jas, nice to see you again." He said as he brought his hand up to brush the hair out of my face.

I pulled away and grabbed Zayn's hand. "Can I help you?" Zayn asked kind of rudly.

"Ummm, Yes actually, you can. How about you let go of MY woman and walk your stuck-up-arse out of here." Mason snapped back. I just laughed at his remark but Zayn didnt find it the least but funny. Zayn dropped my hand and walked twards him.

"First of all she isnt your woman... She's MINE. And secon of all, I think you're the one that needs to get their stuck-up-arse out of here." Zayn said through gritted teeth as he balled up his fists. I walked up to Zayn's side and grabbed his arm, but he didnt notice.

"Oh yeah... Is that so? And what are you gonna do about it?" Mason said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Don't tempt me you little piece of shit. " Zayn said as his jaw tightened.

At that moment Mason reared back his fist and landed a hard right hook on Zayns jaw. He shook me off of him and tackled Mason to the ground. Zayn punched him continuos times before Paul pulled him off. He got up and walked back towards me, shaking his hand. Mason got up. The blood from his nose went up into his blonde hair and made it look a nasty brownish color and his brown eyes were dull and puffy, unlike what they were a few moments ago. I grabbed Zayns hand and examined is as he smiled. His first and second knuckle were busted open and bleeding. I grabbed a napkin off the bar and started to clean off his hand.

"That was sexy." I grinned, wrapping his hand. I looked up at him and he had a seductive grin on his lips.

He didn't say anything. He just leaned in and kissed me softly. I brought my Han to his neck then to his hair he backed us up towards the bar. "I love you" he said after separating the kiss. Then he softly kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said back.

"Ewww. God damn guys. Get a room." Niall joked grabbing a drink.

"Oh. Shut up. Who jumped up and down like a school girl when we got together?? Umm. You!" I said punching him the arm.

"Okay. Fair enough. But can you guys at least not do that infront of me?? I'm just a little Nialler.." He said trying to make himself look like a little kid.

"Yeah. Be nice to my Nialler!!" Kirstin said. Then she petted his hair and turned to Liam.

"Soo!! Who's getting drunk?!" Louis slurred with Maliha under his arm. She had her 4" stelletos in her right hand.

"I think you already are mate." Liam said Patting his shoulder.

"WHAT?!? How dare you ac- *burp*... Oh. Well then. Shut up.." He said as we all laughed.

"Awe.. It's okay boobear!" Harry said hugging him.

"Babe!! I can't get down. Help me!!" Erin whined sitting on a bar stool.

"Alright. We can't get drunk here. So where do we go??" Harry asked as Erin jumped on his back.

"I don't know and I don't care. I'm tiered and, Liam.." She said turning to him.

"You can't drink." She smiled.

"Aweh. Why not?" Liam said sadly.

"Bacause. You need to be healthy when Leah's here and you really need to take care of yourself. Just because your kidney is working doesn't mean that you don't need to take care of yourself." She said honestly.

"Your right. Well we're heading home. Bye guys. " Liam said grabbing her hand.

Niall made a whip noise then said, "okay. See you both tomorrow..." And then hugged them.

"Okay. Bye. Love you both." I said hugging them.

They disappeared and we decided to go to "valcanno alley" a club down the road.