Chapter 43 - Troblesome Ideas

Liam's P.O.V.

We walked into the house and I desided to order Chinese. Ever since yesterday Kirstin can stomach anything to do with dairy. The doctor said he didn't understand it so we should try and avoid it. I went back into the nursery and hung up the frames that had pictures in them and the ones that didn't I put in her wardrobe. After they were put up I went back into the living room and Kirstin was sitting there, staring at the Telly, but it was off.

"Love? You alright?" I asked her.

"No, I'm not honestly. I just hope there isn't anything wrong with Leah." She sighed resting her head on my shoulder.

"The doctor said she is perfectly fine, you don't have to worry." I said reasuringly.

"Well, I can't keep down cottage cheese or yogurt. Or Nandos sauce, which sucks because I love their sauce." She said and I laughed.

We sat there for a bit until something popped in my head.

"What all do they put in their sauce? Do you know?" I asked and she looked at me wierd.

"Yeah, ummm, cream cheese, tomatoes, peppers and some other stuff. Why do you ask?"

"Well, cream cheese, yogurt and cottage cheese have what in it?"

"Milk, why?" She asked confused.

"Well, maybe Leah is going to be lactoseintolerant." I said as I rubbed her belly.

We sat there for a while as we pondered on the idea. All of the sudden Kirstin said, "is milk milk the same as breast milk?" And I laughed.

"I don't know, we'll ask the doctor tomorrow." I said and she nodded.

I kissed her head softly and we waited for maybe ten more minuets when the door bell rang. I got up and panned for our Chinese then the delivery boy- who was just that, a boy- gave me a sack of the little boxes of food.

I got out what I had chosen and then gave Kirstin hers and we ate our food with the very small amount of talking. A comfortable science came over us as we sat there. When we were tone I took Kirstin's empty boxes and sat them with mine then helped her up.

"Do you wanna see the nursery?" I asked her and her face brightened.

"You finished it?" She asked and I laughed.

"Yep... It's all done..." I said and she squealed. I held out my hand for her and she accepted. I smiled and then we walked up the stairs, through the game room, down the hallway then into the room across the hall from ours. The door was now painted a soft pink and the door handles silver color went well with it. I opened the door, taking a small look at the room then looking to Kirstin's face which brightened as she examined the pink walls and the floor...

"Liam. This is amazing." She said hugging me. " thank you." She said

"Why am I being thanked?" I asked and she looked to me like I was crazy.

"Because you've always been there for me and I just can't stand it. You've been the one to care about me the most. You're the only one to treat me this well and I thank you for that. You let me live with you. You gave me this baby girl. You've loved me though thick and thin and I couldn't be happier." She said and I smiled.

"I will always love you babe." I said kissing her softly.

Her bump rubbed on my belt softly as she kissed me back, I started to get hard and she smirked, biting my bottom lip. I reluctantly pulled away and she looked me in the eyes sad.

"Please baby... I want you." She whispered to me as I flicked off the light tot Leah's room. I turned and we walked to our room. I turned on our light and she smiled at me as she sat on the bed. I shut the door and ducked my head, blushing slightly.