Chapter 15 - Danielle?

A/N: Okay firstly I am really sorry that I haven't updated in a while, we have just had a lot of track meets latly.. I promise I will update sooner this time!! Okay this isnt the shocker but these next couple chapters there will be alot of umm.. Kiam, so bare with me, Later there will be more of Niall and some more Harry and more Zayn. Trust me,, well I hope you guys like this chapter!! Read. Vote. Comment.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(After The Interview)

Liam's P.O.V.

"Lets go get some starbucks!" Kitstin yelled jumping into my car.

"Okay, but then the boys and I have a photo shoot for about an hour then a couple hours after that we have a concert." I said a little glum.

"Awweeh but I want to spend the day with my boyfriend!" she pouted leaning down in his chair.

"Then come with me.." I said, Laughing and starting the car.

"To the photo shoot?" she asked as we pulled onto the road.

"That and the concert." I said as she squealed.

"What? There is still a little fangirl inside of me." she said as I laughed.

"Okay. If you say so, I just think its your weirdness." I said pulling up to a starbucks.

"Pshh.. No way am I weird, okay maybe just a little bit." she said as we got out.

We walked inside and we both got a mocha cappichino. After starbucks we went to the photo shoot.

(At The Photoshoot)

Kirstin's P.O.V.

"Sit here and dont move." Liam said putting me down on a stool to the side.

"Okay, its not like I'm five, Liam. Gosh!" I said laughing.

"Well I just don't want you to leave." He said pouting like a little puppy.

"I would never leave!" I said kissing him.

"Okay, Love birds! Kinda have a photo shoot here!" Louis yelled from acrossed the room.

"Okay." Liam yelled back with a little hint of annoyance in his voice. "Gotta go babe." he told me kissing my cheek.

Liam walked over to the shoot as i sat there watching. I gor board so i took out my phone and started playing Subway Surfers. About an hour later Liam walked over to me and Kissed my forehead. I looked up and our gaze met. He closed the gap between us as he lifted me up. He kissed my lips softly. Our lips parted and my hands went to his neck. I fisted his slightly curly hair and kissed him harder. The camera guy got a few shots of us. After our lips parted we were both brathing heavily, our foreheads still pushed together.

"We have about 5 hours until the concert starts boys." Paul yelled from the doorway. I could see Liam grin slyghtly then he picked me up bridal style.

"Bye guys, we'll see you in like four hours." He told them as we walked out of the room.

As he jogged down the hall with me still in his arms, Danielle appered out of nowhere.

"Dani?" Liam stated but it acsadently came out as a question.

"Liam, I just saw the interview." she said tears brimming her eyes.

"I'm sorry to but into this little moment, but why are you crying? you were the one who broke up with him.

"I now see why you havn't been retuning my calls." she said completly ignoring me.

"Danielle, I'm sorry about that but I'm happy." He said half heartedly smiling.

"HELLO? Am I invisible to you?" I yelled waving my hand, that wasn't around Liam's neck, in the air.

"Sorry babe.." Liam said looking at me. "look, Dani, I'm kinda busy so I'll talk to you Later. It was nice seeing you." He said walking away.

I could hear her start to sob behind us.

"Sorry about that babe." He said stopping infront of the elivator.

"Put me down." I demanded.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Put me down, that was rude and I want to talk to her." I said crossing my arms.

"Fine." He sighed and put me down.

"Hey, Danielle." I yelled runnung up to her. She didn't answer but I quickly got next to her.

"Hey, Look, I'm sorry about that." I said putting my hand on her back.

"No, its fine.. Its true ya know." She said wipping her tears away.

"What is?" I asked

"You din't know what you have until its gone." She said looking down at her hands.

"Oh yeah, I guess thats true. Look, It was nice meeting you but i have to go." I said looking at her.

"Yeah I get that." She said with a faint smile as I started to walk away. "Oh and Kirstin? He's a keeper." She said as I looked back to her.

"Yeah, I know." I said then headed back to Liam.