Chapter 41 - Morning Sickness and Masterpieces.

Liam's P.O.V.

After we got done hanging out with everyone, Kirstin got tierd so we went home. She got into the shower so I went ahead and started to work on the nursery. The walls were dry so I went ahead and got out a brush that Maliha lent me. I dipped it in the white paint and started to paint a small tree. I decided not to put the crib underneath "Annaleah" so I put it on the wall over.

I put the lap table next to the window across the room and the rocker next to it... Next to the rocker I put her changing table/dresser. I put her clothes inside and then put the blankets ontop. I pilled alot of her stuffed animals in the rocker then put a small pink area rug in the middle of the room. Next I was going to put up some pictures but idesided to wait to hang them until tomorrow.

I started to put them into frames and started with a picture of Kirsitn and I when we first met. Next I put a picture of us ten, Jasmine, Zayn, Niall, Lacey, Erin, Harry, Maliha, Louis, Kirstin and me all in a pretty big frame. In another one I put a picture of an ultra sound when she was around two months... The first time we found out that we were having a baby. The rest of the frames were going to hold pictures of Leah when she finally comes into the world. I sat the frames ontop of her changing table then walked to the kitchen.

I walked in to see Kirstin infront of the counter with her hand on her hip and one of my plad shirts on. I walked up and hugged her from behind.

"What-cha makin'?" I asked.

"Nandos pizza."

"Whats that?" I asked

"Well, its Nandos chicken, Nandos sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and its all on Pera bread." She explained.

"Oh, sounds good."

"Yeah... Leah wants pizza and I want Nandos." she said rubbing her bump.

"Well its a good problem solver." I said as she put the pizza in the oven.

She turned and looked at me after setting a timer. I hugged her tightly, mainly because we were leaving in three days and because I would miss her body this close to mine.

"Im going to miss you.." She said into the hug.

"I know, Im going to miss you too.." I said as a tear went down my cheek.

A few moments later the timer went off and Kirstin got the pizza out of the oven. She cut us some peices and we started to eat it... We sat at the breakfast bar as we ate but soon Kirstin got up and ran into the living room. I followed her there and upstairs. I turned the corner and saw her vomiting over the toilet

"I thought the mornig sickness stage was over..." I said pulling her hair back.

"It was..." She said confused.

"We'll go to the doctors tomorrow." I said as she sat on the toilet lid.

"Alright..."

"Come on love, lets go to bed..." I said helping her up.

We walked into the bedroom and we drifted off to sleep.

Louis' P.O.V.

After Maliha and I got ready for the day and we were just sitting there for a while, Maliha got up and started to go upstairs. I followed her and we ended in her art studio. I leaned on the door frame as i watched her get ready to paint. I then noticed the painting we did before the tour started was hanging on the wall. I smiled and watched as she put more paint on her tray. Later today she had an art show to display her paintings, I was exsited.

"What are you painting?" I asked as she put a brown on her tray.

"Its a surprise." She said with a grin.