Chapter 45 - Crazy Ways.

Lacey's P.O.V.

I was asleep on the couch until Niall started to tickle me.

"Wake wakie!" He shouted while running his hands up and down my sides, making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Niall! I'm awake!" I yelled laughing.

"Come here. I wanna show you something. " He said getting off me an helping me up. We walked to the backdoor of the house and there were lights hanging from the roof to the privacy fence with a little blanket on the ground.

"Oh Niall." I said grabbing his hand. He looked down to me and smiled.

He led me to the blanket and we sat down. Niall laid down and started to look at the stars. I laid down as well and put my head on his chest, tracing circles on his stomach.

"This is amazing." I whispered looking up at the lights as Niall played with my hair.

"Well it should be amazing for an amazing girl." he replied kissing my forehead. I looked up at him and he smiled. I soon got lost in his ocean blue eyes. I bit my bottom as he brought his hand to my cheek. "You're so beautiful." he said, his warm breath fanning over my face. He pushed his lips to mine as I flipped over and sat on his lap. He pulled away reluctantly and we were both out if breath.

"What?" I asked confused as he just shook his head. "Don't you want to?" I asked as he just laughed.

"Of coarse do but I respect you to much to take advantage if you. We will when you're ready." He said and I smiled.

I nodded my head then laid back down by his side. His arm snake around my waist and then I slowly started to fall back asleep.

__--**Kirstin's P.O.V.**--__

"Come on love!" Liam yelled from the living room.

I went down the hall and met him there. We got into the car and we set off to go to the doctors. On the way there I started to pick at my nails, a nervous habit. Liam must have noticed because he grabbed my right hand and gave me a small squeeze to show me that things would be alright. We pulled up outside the doctors office and we got out of the car. I grabbed Liam's hand with my left so the paps wouldn't see the ring. Pretty soon they were crowded around us. Even tho we've had a lot of run ins with them they still make me nervous. Liam must have noticed because he kissed the side if my head and whispered, "Everything is going to be fine."

"I know." I said as we finally got into the hospital. Liam checked us in then a nurse came and took us back to a room.

She said the doctor would be in shortly after checking if my heart rate and breathing were normal, which they were, but then she did a check to see if the baby's heartbeat was normal, which it was, then she left. Liam sat in a chair in front of me and smiled at me with a twinkle in his eyes. That was one thing I really loved about Liam, how honest his smile was. I looked down and started to pick at my nails again until the doctor came in.

"Hello, it's nice to see you two again." Doctor Lee said.

"You too doc. Umm. Do you think that, Leah could already be lactose-intolerant?" Liam asked him as he stood up.

"Possibly, but with the cases I've seen kids usually grow out of it within the first three months." He explained.

I sighed with relief. I looked over to Liam who had a huge smile on his face.

"So, umm.. If she is lactose-intolerant. Can she drink breast milk when shes born?" I asked rubbing my tummy.

"Its posible.. The first few says afrer shes born we can run some tests. But if she can't have breast milk then we'll go ahead and add some formula for her on your Wik account and then we'll have you take some home with you." He explained, looking through my file.