Chapter 35 - 3 Years after the xFactor.

Kirstin's P.O.V.

Today we were moving the rest of my stuff into mine and Liam's flat. All we had to move was some stuff in my closet and the rest of my clothes. Pretty much everything else was already over there. So I walked into my bedroom and opened my closet. I sat down on the ground and picked up an old shoe box.. I opened it and inside was old pictures of Maliha, Erin Layce, Jasmine and I when we were younger. I leaned back on the side of my bed and started to look throu them. Some of them were old band picture and some were from cheerleading but one picture made me stop.. It was from three years ago.. When the boys were in the xFactor.. Maliha and I were in a contest and we won.. so we got to go see the xFactor live.. After it was over we went and took a picture with the boys.. Who knew that in just three years we would be this close.. At that moment Liam came into the room and sat next to me, Picking up a couple pictures and looking at them. I held onto the one picture until Liam took it from me.

"When was this taken?" He asked.

"When you guys were still in the xFactor." I replied resting my head on his shoulder..

He kissed my forhead then stood up. He helped me up then we grabbed some bags and took them downstairs. After we put the bags in the car we went back upstairs..

"Hey can you grab the Saxaphone and Guitar out of the closet babe?" I asked picking up my flute.

"yeah, but damn! how many instraments do you play, Love?" He asked as we walked out of my room.

"Nine." I simply staited, Walking downstairs and out of the front door.

"Wow." He said putting everything in the back of the van.

We got in the car and drove to mine and Liam's flat. We got all of my stuff unpacked then we sat down. I got up again to get Ice Cream and Hot Sauce.. Weird combo, I know, but whatever.. I got done making my Ice cream and started to eat it over the sink, when Liam came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my stomach.. It was about the size of a small volley ball so It was difficult to make love, so... We haven't since Liam got home...

"I've missed you love..." He said into my neck.

"I've missed you too baby..." I whispered back

He left small kisses on my neck as I rolled my head back. I turned around and kissed him softly. I sat my ice cream down and walked past him. He followed upstairs into our room.

Liam's P.O.V.

We went up to our room and I shut the door behind me. I turned around to face Kirstin as she walked towards me. I smiled at her as she grabbed my hand. she brought me close to her and she kissed me softly. She yanked off my shirt and the kiss continued down my torso. every time her lips touched my skin tingles shot through my body... Before I knew it she was down on her knees in front of me. I put my finger under her chin and tilted her head up.

"Love... What are you doing?" I asked her..

"Well... You've given me so much... And I just wanted to repay you..." she said grinning at me as she undid my belt...

I didn't say anything else as she pulled down my jeans and boxers down a bit... I stopped her then helped her over to the bed... I sat down as she kneeled in front of me. She pulled down my pants to about my knee. I already had a bulging errection. Her hand wrapped around my staff and my head went back in pleasure as tingles shot through my body. Her touch warmed me somehow.. she started to pump and I moaned her name... I looked at her face and she had a grin plastered on it.. she bit her lip and I smiled at her concentration.. She slowly kissed the tip of my staff then licked her lips and put it in her mouth.. her pink lips wrapped around it and she filled her mouth with what she could handle..

"Ohhh... mmmm Kirstin..." I moaned as she took her hand and going down the rest of the length..

she took her other hand and placed it on my left thy... She kept pumping and sucking as I came closer...

"Kirstin... S-stop..." I struggled to say..

she pulled her lips off with a "pop" sound but kept pumping with her right hand as her left squeezed my thy..

Pretty soon I came on her shirt so she got up and changed her shirt into one of mine..

"I love you.. you know..." I said standing up and pulling up my pants.

"I know, I love you too..." She said walking over and kissed me...

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: hey guys.. dirty chapter.. lol and no warning at the top... sorry if you guys didn't want to read that.. but I like the next chapter.. and IM REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED.. btw.. If you guys want us to then we can put our names (wattpad names) on when its either me or the co-writer posting.. okay? well I think that's what we'll do... Btw.. this one was half me half "Mrs_Payne2013" so yeah.. I think we'll put our names at the bottom.. Mrs_Payne2013 will be updating right after this.. so.. yeah Vote, Comment, Read, Share.. BYE LOVLIES!!!

-Mrs_Tommo101