Chapter 32 - Something Special Part 2

A/N: Just a warning that this chapter has some profanity in it!!!! dont read if you dont want to!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Maliha's P.O.V.

"oh.. how I've missed you.." Louis said, Kissing down my neck.

"I've missed you too.." I said as his finger went in the hem of my shorts.

I looked down and unbuttoned my shorts as he took off his shirt. He reached down and undid his belt and pants. he threw them across the room then pushed his lips back to mine. I flipped us over and got ontop of him. He smirked as I bent down and kissed him again.

"Hold on love.." he said as I got off of him.

He stood up and pulled a glove from the drawr next to his bed. I took off my bra and panties and wastched his muscles in his back move. He took off his boxers and crawled twards me on the bed. His face met mine and he kissed me softly. He kissed me again and I let his tounge enter my mouth. he trailed kisses down to the crook where my chin meets my neck. He had one of his hands on my hip and the other on the bed supporting him as my hands went into his hair. His tip slightly entered and then he thrusted into me. We both moaned as my back raised up. Then he slowly thrusted in and out of me.

"Oh Louis... Faster.." I said throu a moan.

I fisted the sheets as he pushed in and out and gradually got faster. A few small moans came from both of us as he thrusted in and out of me. I couldnt handle it anymore so I just let go. I pushed my lips onto his as hard as I could as I reached my point. He didnt stop when I climaxed.. He cept going in and out. the vigerous but amazing cycle started all over again. He got faster and faster as he pulled in and out.

"Oh Louis!!!" I yelled Fisting his hair in one hand and the bed sheets at the same time.

My back raised off the bed as I orgasumed for the second time. He pulled out one last time and layed down next to me. we were both out of breath, Panting as loud as possible as Crawled to the side of the bed. I on my panties and picked up Louis' shirt. I put it on and then stood up. I almost fell straite back down. I took one step and relized that going to the bathroom wasnt a choice. I sat back down and looked over to Louis. He was just sitting there with a rapsy smile on his face. I crawled over to him and pecked his lips. He crawled to the side of the bed, pulled off the condom, and put on his boxers. He scooped me up bridal style and carried me down the hall. We walked past Harry's room that had the light on and then into the Kitchen. He sat me down on the counter and got us some water. He walked over to the cabnet and pulled out a cup then got some water from the tap as my feet dangled. He took a drink then handed it to me. I chugged down like half of it. I sat it down and looked at Louis.

"I love you.." He said seperating my legs and moving inbetween them.

"I love you too.." I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heared Someone squeak from behind Louis...... It was Erin.