Vol. 4 Chapter 16: Thank you

A/N: So... quite the strange question, but how did you like the last chapter?

Genuinely curious, because... well... it was quite different. Ahem... because of the more or less revealing AI Art there...

Anyhow, I'm not sure if I'm always getting them accurate, but well.. I'll try my best.

Also, if anyone is curious about Kurushima's appearance, this is how he looks like, kinda. 

Aside from the Cover there's not really anything where I ever uploaded a image of him

Aside from the Cover there's not really anything where I ever uploaded a image of him. Kinda get's time to get an official appearance of him, so here you go.  

The best and most accurate I could get after how I think Kurushima looks like, so don't question anything. 

Anyhow, without speaking much further, here you go with the chapter. 

PS: A bit more of an different chapter ahead...

[Word Count: 4304]

--

[Kurushima Pov]

[26th December]

"Kaoru..."

She stuttered, looking at my face, embarrassingly.

"Please... be... gentle..."

I looked at the girl right under me, as I was on top of her bed, kneeling, looking at her with eyes that expressed my desire that was fueling me.

In this very moment, I could feel that neither I nor she were opposed on doing that certain deed.

It was something one could tell, easily.

With that in mind, I kissed her on her neck, on her erogenous zone to be more precise, as she not only slowly thereafter released a slight moan from her mouth.

"Hmmh..."

Feeling how my hands were moving on their own accord, I moved towards her bottom underwear, seeing her shy expression on her face.

The way she looked at me now was extremely arousing, so much, that I wanted to do it with her.

Especially with how she looked right now, currently.

The light blue lingerie she was wearing, the light blue bra she had on, the outskirt of the bra adorned with a subtle black pattern along its edges, that accentuated her body and her soft smooth skin; I could see it all.

In particular my focus went somewhere else; her breasts, that certainly were big enough to fit in the palm of my hands.

There was only one thing I currently thought; doing it with her.