SS: Kurushima Kaoru - Swimming

A/N: Yep, it's the author here.

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but in my country are currently the Euros, and I'm watching them pretty frequently since the start, since I'm a quite a bit of a football fan. 

Updates have become late as I'd watch them mostly in my free time, instead of writing. 

Today Germany vs Spain will play...

Hahaha... I hope we win... but well.. yeah... not sure...

Anyway, before the chapter starts, I'd like to know something.  

Since this volume is going to end soon, I'd like to know which scene was your favorite in this volume so far.

The Fighting Scene?

Chairman Sakayanagi Confrontation?

The SS Chapter from Ryuen?

Or perhaps some other scene?

Just curious to hear your answers.

Perhaps, this chapter might become one of your favorites, too.

Who knows?

Let me know if it's the case, in the end of the chapter.

Anyhow, here goes the very long chapter.

[Word Count: 8677]

--

[23rd October, 15.33, Friday]

I waited right in front of the school for Hiyori.

After she arrived, we walked towards the swimming centre in the school. It had open, but not after November anymore.

Strangely, we were quite lucky. There were normal swimming classes indoor, but that was a bit different.

In the worst case, we could go there...

However, it wasn't like the swimming center in the school.

The swimming center in the school was not in the indoor's, but in the outdoor's, so it was far better, I'd say.

Also... since a long time... the swimming club has been bothering me to join their club, so I'd like to avoid meeting them, if possible.

Well... it might have been not the best option on waging a bet against Koenji for who has the better time... but well... at that point I was confident of no one even getting slightly in my way.

A month later I figured out that Ayanokoji, someone who gained my attention because of his eyes, that had similarities to mine... was quite the capable person.

In our school he might be within one of the best, but well, he's nothing impressive.

Even so... I'm strangely forgiving... Am I not...?

Although he's the reason of Hiyori's slight injury... and I'm her boyfriend... I have not done anything...

Perhaps because this class... or some people from it do have grown on my heart... and without him their chances of success would be slim when I'm gone...?

Yeah... perhaps...

Hirata, Sudo, Horikita, Yukimura, and some other people from my class might have grown over the course of the time a bit on my heart...