SS: Hiyori Shiina - Halloween

A/N: It's not as long as I'd prefer usually, but I think it's okay.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

Also I'm releasing two chapters at once, so the SS Chapter's finally being concluded in this volume.

--

[30th October, Friday]

[Hiyori Pov]

"Tomorrow is Halloween..."

"What should I wear...?"

As my head a bit empty because of what I should potentially wear, I headed directly once the school ended towards the Keyaki Mall.

Today, I had no club activities for the tea ceremony club so it was completely fine with my schedule.

Walking in the Keyaki Mall heading to well known shops where Halloween Costumes might be offered I noticed a familiar figure; that of Mei-san, from Kaoru's Class.

"Shiina-san, what are you doing here?" she asks me, approaching me with a curious look.

"I'm truthfully in search of a Halloween Costume for tomorrow, Mei-san."

"For the halloween party, right?"

"Yes, that's correct. Kaoru and I decided that we'll go there, tomorrow."

"I'm also going so we'll see each other there, too, Shiina-san."

I made a small nod.

Tomorrow at 18 o'clock, The Student Council President and the Second Year have invited everyone in the school at the Sports Hall for a Halloween Party.

It was already discussed with the teacher's prior in advance who have allowed it, so there was nothing forbidden about this party in the Sports Hall.

"Shall we search for halloween costume's together? I'm also here, because of that, truthfully," Mei-san says, shyly, her face red, covering her face with her hands.

Could it be...

"Mei-san, are you perhaps in love with someone?" I asked bluntly.

Seeing a couple of similarities between her and the way I was, back then, before Kaoru and I were together, I felt like this was the case with her.

Then I remembered something.

This wasn't a question you'd normally ask, right?

I assumed you'd under friends, but based on Mei-san's expression, I made her quite uncomfortable with speaking about this.

Realizing what I had done, I quickly began to feel guilty and apologized.

"I apologize, Mei-san. It's rude to ask something like that, right? I'm sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable."

Immediately I made an apologetic bow towards Mei-san expressing my need to apologize myself for being rude.

"It's fine, Shiina-san. So please raise your head. It wasn't rude at all. It must have been pretty visible, right? That I'm in love with someone..." Mei-san mutters quietly.

"I don't think so at all... It's just that I'm like this, too. I'm also in love, and I know how you behave. That's the reason I was able to figure it out, Mei-san."

Mei-san looked at me, nodding shyly. "How do you feel... when you're around Kurushima-kun, spending time with just the two of you, eating together or doing various kinds of activities together, Shiina-san?"