Vol 1. Chapter 3: Low On Private Points

[1st April]

[Kurushima Pov]

A sudden moment of realization struck me. I needed to visit the convenience store to get the necessities I would require for this month. And I already had spent almost half of our supposedly monthly allowance up.

Damn...

I really have a problem with managing money.
Instantly, I went on my way to the convenience store to buy the adequate necessities.

But to my surprise, I saw Ayanokoji outside with Sūdo and three upperclassmen.
I walked in their direction, but suddenl, the three upperclassmen walked away, and Sūdo kicked the trash can.

"Hello, Kurushima," Ayanokoji said in his stoic expression as I approached him. He slightly glanced with his eyes at the bags in my hands. Hahaha.... It's sad, isn't it? I should think of a way to get as much Points as possible.

"Ayanokoji-kun, is something wrong?" I asked him.

"I guess you could say that. Sūdo got in a dispute with the upperclassmen." Ayanokoji said as Sūdo began to walk in the convenience store angrily.

"What did they say to make him that angry?" I asked myself.
However, Ayanokoji heard what I said and replied what he suspected.

"Uh...I think they said that Sūdo-kun is a dead giveaway because he's in Class D," he responded.

"Dead giveaway?" I asked for a reaffirmed answer from him.

"Yeah...uh...that's what they said," Ayanokoji affirmed as he continued to talk. "The cameras." Ayanokoji said, directing my attention to the camera. "I think we should pick the trash can up,"

"Yes, avoiding problems with the school would be beneficial." I responded as he nodded at me. I put the shopping bags to the side and in return, we both proceeded to pick up the trash can up.

"I'm going in the convenience store, Ayanokoji-kun. Until tomorrow," I exclaimed as I walked to the convenience store with my bags. Arriving at the convenience store, I saw Horikita, the black haired girl, with red eyes.

"Good afternoon, Horikita-san," I said, trying to initiate a conversation.

[Image:]

"How do you my name? I don't remember telling you nor anyone else in the class

"How do you my name? I don't remember telling you nor anyone else in the class...besides Ayanokoji-kun?" she expressed, thinking Ayanokoji told me her name.

"No, it wasn't Ayanokoji-kun. It was your nameplate." I responded.

"No, that's impossible. When both you and Ayanokoji-kun entered the classroom, I took it off from my table. That shouldn't be possible...that is if you didn't memorize my name from that time." she expressed in a shocking tone, as if she couldn't believe her own derived conclusion.