One Flight Away

Tatum POV:

My parents don't know where I'm going right now. Nobody knows. I haven't told anyone.

As far as my parents are concerned, I'm going camping over the weekend with Hannah and her family. Hannah thinks I'm working all weekend and Chesca thinks I'm going to my cousins for the weekend. None of them really know that I'm about to board a flight to go visit Emily.

She doesn't even know that I'm coming. We haven't talked in the entire two months since the breakup. She has every reason to not contact me but I haven't reached out to her because I'm scared. That's why I'm flying down to visit her. If I see her face to face then it will force both of us to talk.

And that's exactly what I need. I need someone to force me to talk to her with no way out. I'm done running from my feelings. I love Emily and it's time for me to tell her that. All I can do is hope that she forgives me.

We've broken up twice and both times were my fault. I wouldn't forgive me if I was her but then again, Emily is a much better person than me.

"Now boarding flight 218 to Hartford Connecticut." The flight attendant said over the intercom. I got up from my seat and grabbed my backpack before walking over to get in line. I'm only planning on staying for two days because I couldn't afford a hotel for longer than that so I don't have much stuff packed in my bag. It's basically just a change of clothes, pajamas, and my hygiene bag.

When I got to the front of the line I stuck out my ticket for the flight attendant. She scanned it and after a couple of seconds, the computer beeped and the screen flashed green. She then handed my ticket back with a smile.

"You're all set. Enjoy the flight." She said.

"Thank you." I replied before stepping through the gate.

________________________________________________________________________________

Emily POV:

She kissed me hard. Her hands traveling up and down my body, slipping under my loose fitting shirt. I moaned as her hands found my breasts and massaged them.

She moved downwards, kissing my neck and eventually pulling my shirt off all together. I sighed. Nothing has ever felt this good.

"Tatum please." I begged.

"Tell me what you want." She whispered.

"I need you." I moaned.

Suddenly, she stopped kissing me and pulled back. I watched in confusion as she stood up, wiping her mouth and backing away from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked in confusion. Tatum just smirked back at me as she headed towards the door of my dorm room.

"I'm not going anywhere. I was never really here remember? I'm a whole plane ride away."

Suddenly I jolted awake, slamming my head on the headboard. I groaned and reached up to rub the back of my head.

It was just a stupid dream.

I've been having a lot of dreams about her lately. It's beginning to bother me.

"I'm happy without her." I whispered to myself.

As I continued massaging my injured head, I looked around to see that I wasn't in my dorm room at all. I was in Cam's. That 'loose fitted shirt' from my dream was tossed on the floor, my bra and the rest of my clothes laid beside it.

I groaned and laid back down, rubbing my hands over my eyes. From the other room I could hear the running water of the shower turn off.

Fun fact, if you are an RA at some schools not only do you get a single room but you also get a personal shower. That's the reason why Cam and I usually crash at her room instead of mine. It's much easier to... have fun without your roommate listening from the bed two feet away from you.