Chapter Thirty-four

They went to Amory's room to continue their unfinished business in the kitchen. This is the first time Amory brought Sebastian inside  his room.

Medyo nag-ikot-ikot pa si Sebastian inspecting every picture frame he sees. Tuwang-tuwa ito sa itsura niya noon.

When Sebastian looked at where Amory was, he saw him removed his shirt while seductively smiling at him. His gray eyes darkened with desire.

“Take off your clothes too.” Amory softly commanded and Sebastian willingly obliged. Amory stepped closer to Sebastian to gently pushed him towards the bed.

He  kneeled in between Sebastian's leg to worship his masculinity. Sebastian eyes lingers to his face watchful to what he was about to do but before he could accomplish the agenda Sebastian held him by the chin to stop him. He instead kissed him fully on the lips at inangat siya nito paupo sa hita nito.

“Ayaw mo ng BJ?” Seryosong tanong ni Amory na kung saan tinawanan lang ni Sebastian.

“I'll be the one to pleasure you until Matt is completely erased in your memory. You have to engraved me in you baby.” It was Amory's turn to laugh.

“Dude I'm not even thinking about him!” Sebastian licked the side of his neck before his kisses went down his chest, his tongue circled one of the nipples and slowly tugged it between his teeth.

Umangat ang katawan ni Amory sa ginawa nito his mouth was fully opened from the unsuppressed moan he had let out. Sebastian was tugging at his erogenous zone.

His arousal was hightened. “Seb please...” Amory doesn't know why he was begging but his voice turned out to be pleading.

Sebastian took his time licking his and caressing the sensetive part of his body before he parted his legs and positioned himself in between.

“Lube” Sebastian was asking whether he has a lube.

Itinuro niya ang drawer sa bedside table. Tumayo naman ang binata para kunin iyon.

“Why do you have this in your room, when we haven't done it here yet aside from tonight?” Pinaningkitan pa siya nito ng mata, Amory laughed at him. Lahat nalang talaga pagsiselosan nito.

“Bro, that's literally a preparation if tonight happens.” Natatawang sagot niya.

Sebastian opened the bottle and poured it on two of his fingers. He prepared him first before he fully entered him.

And Amory was wreathing underneath him because of the superb pleasure.

Damn. The man was insatiable in bed.

After they've done the deed, Sebastian also helped in cleaning him, wala kasi itong dalang condom and he completely ejaculated inside him. Punong puno siya ng semen nito, and he heard from Rain before that it hurts your stomach if you leave it.

After that they took a shower and got to bed to sleep dahil mag-uumaga narin.

When morning came, an unexpected visitor came. Walang kamalay-malay si Amory that his parents went to Manila because of some business at para sunduin siya.

When they checked the room nagulat sila sa nadatnan roon but they decided to just let them sleep more and interrogate them later on.

Amory woke up on Sebastian's arms with his other arms fully wrapped around his waist. Amory let out a yawn and placed a soft kiss on Sebastian's head bago nagpasyang lumabas para magprepare ng breakfast.

He wore his boxer shorts and a clean white shirt before going out of his room.

But when he was near the kitchen he was frozen on his tracks papaano ba naman he can hear movement from there at naamoy niya ang niluluto mula roon.

Fuck it did his parents just arrived? Putek naglock ba sila ng pinto?

He swallowed hard before checking the kitchen. Andoon nga ang Mommy niya nagluluto ng pagkain para sa agahan at ang Daddy niya naman ay nagkakape sa mesa habang hinihintay ang almusal.

“My!” Gulat na tawag niya sa mommy niya nilingon naman siya nito at makahulugang nginitian.

“Go seat on the table , patapos na ako dito.” Yakag nito sa kaniyà. Amory cautiously looked at his dad at nakita niyang nakatingin din ito sa kaniya.

Lumapit siya para umupo na sana nang bigla itong magsalita. “Shouldn't you invite the man on your bed?”

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Amory. They saw them? Puta nakakahiya, nalaman pa ng parents niya na hindi na siya virgin.

“Ahmm...dad–” Amory was so surprised about them being here and about them seeing Seb on his bed that he doesn't know what to say.

“Is he the one who made you cry?” Seryosong tanong ng dad niya.

“Dad para namang aawayin niyo, ano ako babygirl?” reklamo niya pero tiningnan lang siya nito ng masama.

“That's what I literally thought when you came crying like a child to us. Tawagin mo na yun bago uminit ang ulo ko.” Amory pleadingly looked at his mother but his mother just encouragingly smiled.

Tanggap na ba siya ng mga ito? Dahil parang mas big deal ngayon ang pag iyak niya sa mga ito noong unang sinaktan siya ni Seb kesa sa may hubad na lalaki siyang kayakapan sa kuwarto.

He was scratching his neck while going upstairs. Pagka pasok niya sa kuwarto nakita niyang mahimbing parin na natutulog si Seb.

Niyugyog niya ito para gisingin and he did opened his eyes but he just pulled him on top of him to lock Amory into an embrace.

“Morning baby.” Sebastian said while sniffing Amory's neck.

“Morning. Tayo na tawag ka ni dad sa baba.” Sebastian froze for a moment at nagtatakang tumingin sa kaniya.

“They must've arrived while we were sleeping mukhang nakita tayo.”

Sebastian looked unbothered by what he said. He stood up and went to get his clothes, nagsipilyo ito at naghilamos.

He tried to look presentable as he can.

Problemado namang nakaupo si Amory sa may paa ng kama kaya natigilan si Sebastian dahil sa itsura nito.

“Why? You didn't want your parents to know?” He asked full of concern, umiling naman si Amory.

“Hindi sa ganun. Pag nagtanong si dad kung sino ang bottom sabihin mo ikaw.” Seb bursted out laughing, tawang tawa ito sa pinobroblema niya.

“Okay, okay...how is that a problem, baby naman.” Sebastian was even wiping the side of his eyes because he was tearing up from the amusement.

“You don't understand, malulungkot sila mommy. I'm an only unico hijo tapos nagpapabottom? ”

Umiling iling si Sebastian habang tinatawanan parin siya. Sinimangutan niya na ito.

“Okay I promised. Baka naman kasi hindi magtanong at baka nag-ooverthink ka lang?” Sebastian said seriously but with an accent.

“Dapat kasi ikaw naman ang bottom. Sumasakit likod ko kakatuwad.” Napahawak na si Sebastian sa tiyan dahil tawang-tawa talaga ito sa kaniya.

Sige tawa ka lang. Mabugbog ka sana ni Dad.

--------------

Thank you for reading!

Please leave a vote.