4

Chapter 4 "One, two, one, two, one, two, three, four!...

"One, two, one, two, one, two, three, four!"

At dawn, Song Yu was awakened by the morning exercise chants. The military camp in the mountain gully woke up especially early.

She lay in the quilt, her eyes dim, and called in a coquettish voice: "Jinxiu, I want to drink water."

After finishing the morning exercise, Dong Changzheng ran to the canteen with a sweaty head.

"This old guy, he runs faster than a rabbit!" Deputy Battalion Commander Zhang wiped the sweat off his face and threw it to the ground.

"Humph, if I had such a beautiful wife, I would definitely run faster than Old Dong! "Lieutenant Ma pushed himself up with both hands and sat on the parallel bars.

"Captain Dong, this is not possible. His wife is with the army, and he still has the energy to do morning exercises? If he doesn't have weak legs, he's not a real man! "

The breakfast call sounded, the sound of chaotic queues, neat footsteps, and passionate fighting songs... The entire military camp was located in the gullies, emitting vigorous vitality.

Dong Changzheng was sweating profusely, and he hurried home with breakfast in his arms. Home, what a wonderful word! On weekdays, he passed by the red brick house countless times, but he just glanced at it indifferently, and it was none of his business.

Hehehe, today was different from the past. He was looking at the red brick house while doing morning exercises. He had a home there, His lovely wife lived at home. Tsk tsk, even Old Lady Liao was pleasing to him.

He opened the door with his hips and just happened to hear his wife's soft murmurs. The voice was soft and vague, and he couldn't hear it clearly. He thought she had just woken up.

Dong Changzheng put breakfast on the table, picked up the iron shell thermos, poured hot water into the basin, stirred it with his big hands, and slightly scalded it. He nodded with satisfaction, then squeezed the toothpaste neatly, and then tiptoed into the room.

"Wife, what did you say just now? I just walked in and didn't hear it clearly. "

Dong Changzheng saw that his wife had just woken up. She stared at the roof in a daze, her eyes misty. He sat on the edge of the bed, brushed his fingers over Song Yu's bangs, lowered his head and sucked on her cheek.

The strong masculine scent hit her face, and Song Yu couldn't help but soften her body, her cheeks were rosy. She glared at her cheap husband, her voice hoarse with just waking up, "What else can I say? I just said, Dong Changzheng, I want to drink water! Your son and I are both thirsty. "

This man looks rough, but he is very considerate. She must completely break away from her past life!

Dong Changzheng chuckled, half rubbing and half hugging Song Yu to get up, and approached her neck lustfully, "Xiaoyu, I helped you take off your bra last night, so I should put it on this morning!"

Oh, he hugged his wife last night and immediately snored, what a loss.

"No!" Song Yu woke up in a second, her eyes widened, and she hugged herself in panic, fearing that this shameless man would do something to her again.

"I can put it on myself, you, you should go out for breakfast quickly. I'll be there soon, really. "To increase credibility, Song Yu nodded vigorously.

The wife was really unwilling, Dong Changzheng smacked his lips and let go of her hand with regret. He had already stolen a scent today, and it was not a wise move to irritate his wife.