6

Chapter 6 Xu Da Kui

Xu Guoqing carried a bighead carp, hummed a little tune, and walked home to have lunch. He was in a very good mood today, and smiled and nodded to greet everyone he saw.

"Hey, Lao Song, hello, hello."

"His second sister-in-law, are you rushing home to cook?"

"Lao Zhang, oh, it turns out that this big fat piece of meat was snatched by you."

"Liu Ganshi, the food is falling, the food is falling..."

He was in a good mood when he stepped into the doorstep. But when he handed the fish to his mother, his heart began to beat irregularly. When he stepped into the main room, he saw the figure that shouldn't have appeared, and his blood pressure soared rapidly.

He covered his chest with one hand, picked up the small bamboo stick leaning against the corner with the other hand, and threw it to the ground desperately. "Pa pa pa", the small bamboo stick made a sound of being overwhelmed.

"Xu Dagui, explain it to me! Didn't you go to school with your schoolbag today? Why are you at home? How can you go home again! Are you trying to piss me off to death?"

Xu Dagui was bending over, rummaging through boxes and cabinets to find his fifth-grade Chinese book. Suddenly, his father's earth-shaking roar came from behind, and the sound of the small bamboo stick hitting the ground echoed each other.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, this again, aren't you tired? If you have the guts, hit me!

"嘁", he used his nostrils to get angry, so he was more arrogant than his Lao Tzu. "See, Lao Tzu is looking for textbooks!" "Lao Tzu? You little bunny, who is Lao Tzu? I think you are owed!" . He stood up, turned around, and looked at the furious Lao Tzu. Looking at his son who was already much taller than him, Xu Guoqing couldn't beat or scold him, couldn't love or hate him, and felt a mixture of sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, and salty.

He put down his raised hand sadly and pointed the small bamboo stick at his son, "Tell me! What are you doing at home at this time?"

"Looking for textbooks." Xu Da Kui spread his hands indifferently and decided to tell the truth.

"What? Da Kui, if you want to make up a story, you have to make it up with your heart. Do you think this reason is credible?"

"I believe it!"

Li Yufen strode in with a briefcase under her arm. She was nearly 60 years old, with short hair neatly tied behind her ears, and a navy blue suit, which made her look neat and heroic.

For her son, she can live another 500 years!

The little bamboo stick was so scared that it trembled.

"Haha, Yufen? Haha, you're off work? Haha, so early."

Xu Guoqing flashed his innocent eyes, shivered and hid the little bamboo stick behind him.

"Why, are you afraid that I will go home? Afraid that I will see you beating Kuizi again? Oh, you even used a little bamboo stick, be careful or your hands will hurt." Li Yufen put one hand on her waist, smiling.

"How...how is it possible? How could I beat Da Kui! Da Kui... Da Kui... is looking for a textbook to study, and I am too moved. Yes, yes, that's it."

Xu Guoqing smiled awkwardly and moved behind his wife, throwing the little bamboo stick to the ground, trying to eliminate the body.

Little bamboo stick: I have a sentence MMP, I don't know if I should say it!

Li Yufen sat on the stool like a queen, crossed her legs leisurely, "Xu Guoqing, dare you touch my son with a finger!"