9

Chapter 9 Short Jun

Wang Jufen was shattered like a stone statue that was hit hard.

In her mind, the so-called "giving it to her for safekeeping" really meant that the money was hers. She never thought that one day, Song Yu would actually ask her for it.

I've never seen anything like this before!

Wang Jufen's face turned red, and she could no longer maintain her kind persona. She yelled at the top of her voice, "What are you talking about, little girl? The money is from my eldest son, what does it have to do with you? I, an old woman, worked hard to raise my granddaughter, don't I need to spend money? Do you think you are a god and don't need to eat, drink, defecate or urinate? I tell you, not a penny here is yours!"

Wang Jufen's saliva was flying in excitement, and her neatly combed bun was a little messy. A few strands of gray hair hung down, and she jumped up and down with her master.

"My father is a meticulous person, and every income and expenditure is recorded in a notebook. Grandma, how about we calm down and look through the old accounts?"

Every penny of what I ate, swallowed, and greeded must be accounted for clearly.

Song Yu lowered her eyelids indifferently. If grandma really loved her, she would consider the money as a filial tribute. But now it seems that this love is just a mirage, so this account... must be settled clearly!

My father-in-law is so wise and powerful!

Dong Changzheng thought seriously, but his big hand slid down in an unserious way. It's here, and he will soon be able to hold his wife's waist. Hehehe.

The eldest brother actually kept such a trick?

Wang Jufen was like a duck with its throat strangled, moving her mouth but unable to make a sound. Guilt, panic and various emotions flashed through her heart, and finally she straightened her chest with a righteous attitude. She is the elder, and she refuses to admit her fault, so what can be done to her?

"Account book? Who knows if it's true or not? Besides, that money is from my eldest brother, how can I take it back?" The money went into her pocket, and she wanted to spit it out? No way!

"We'll know if it's true or not after we check it out. Anyway, what's true can't be false, and what's false can't be true. Grandma, don't you think this makes sense?" Song Yu struggled to stick her head out of Dong Changzheng's arms, her little face was covered with red, and she looked so charming.

"Also, it seems that Dad and grandma signed some note at the time, right? Oh, I only heard that."

As the saying goes, family ugliness should not be made public, but this damn girl is so good, she talks everything out! And that damn eldest brother, it turns out that he has been on guard against her for a long time?

Good, good! One or two are not worry-free.

A good man should not suffer a loss in front of him. Wang Jufen took a deep breath and then forced a stiff smile. "Grandma is old and her mind is a little confused. The eldest brother is really worried about his own mother. Hehe. And you, Xiaoyu, are fussy about trivial matters. Family members should not talk about each other. It hurts feelings to talk about money all the time, right?"

"Well, grandma, I only know the importance of money now that I am married. In short, you just need to prepare the money as soon as possible. I will go home to get it when I have time. Sister Liao, my grandma really loves me, right?" Song Yu showed off to Zhang Meiyun like a child.

I hope the amount of money is not too different.

Song Yu laughed even more happily. This is the last chance for the Song family. Otherwise, they will really break up and have nothing to do with each other. In my memory, the second uncle and second aunt of the Song family are both lazy and good at eating. The future of the two elders of the Song family will be difficult.

Zhang Meiyun slapped her thigh as if she had suddenly realized something. It is better to share happiness with others than to enjoy it alone. Such a big news, she must have a good chat with her neighbors and friends.

Even Song Qin has heard about the power of Zhang Meiyun's gossip. She took a breath of cold air. Song Yu wanted to make this little thing known to everyone? Then, how can she face people in the future?

"Sister-in-law Zhang, don't you feel guilty for pushing Song Yu like this?" So, forget about gossip?

Smiled at Song Yu ingratiatingly, Song Qin praised her quick response. Grandma is really old and confused. Today's priority is to get the certificate. How did it involve the uncle's money?

What should be eaten has been eaten, what should be spent has been spent, what should be used has been used, what can their family give back?

Now that the certificate has not been obtained, it is useless to leave a topic for Zhang Meiyun!

"Song Qin, please tie up Lu Qingen and don't let him out to embarrass himself. Lu Qingen and I have broken off our relationship. Please don't harass me again. It would be bad if it arouses the anger of my husband...husband."

Song Yu wrinkled her small nose in disgust, hoping that the two of them would grow old together and not come out to cause trouble to others again.

"You're talking nonsense!" Song Qin screamed and jumped like a cat whose tail was stepped on. She was panicking: Brother Qing'en, Brother Qing'en is really possible.

She glanced at the beautiful Song Yu, and put aside her past grudges. From the perspective of passers-by, the other party was really attractive. It was as if the autumn colors all over the mountains and fields fell on Song Yu, and her eyebrows and eyes were full of charming and romantic.

How could she be so beautiful? Song Qin's face was uncertain. She and Brother Qing'en were already husband and wife, and there was no room for retreat.

"Brother Qing'en came to ask for proof for me, how could he harass you? It must be you who seduced him deliberately because you were dissatisfied. Song Yu, you are already married, and it is right to be law-abiding!" Song Qin was stubborn.

Song Yu glanced at Song Qin, who was pale and arrogant, and watched her viciously blame others. She felt sad: Another silly girl who was blinded by love. Didn't Song Qin know what kind of character Lu Qingen was? He was unfaithful once and never forgiven a hundred times. What's so rare about such a scumbag?

Before Song Yu could explain, Dong Changzheng got angry first. It was not the turn of these dogs and cats to criticize his delicate little wife.

"Song Qin, you are full of shit! Do you think Xiaoyu is as shameless as you? Listen to me, please don't show up in front of us, Mr. Lu. Otherwise, I will beat you up every time I see you. Xiaoyu and I will go back to the Song family in a few days. If you dare to pay less, you can try!"

After saying that, Dong Changzheng arrogantly hugged Song Yu and walked away.

The remaining four people looked at each other, and they dared not breathe because of Dong Changzheng's intimidation. A ginkgo leaf swirled down from the air, and the big tree waved its branches "rustlingly", as if laughing at them.

"Auntie Song, it's getting late, shall we go back first?"

"Sister-in-law, I made a fool of myself today. Oh, I'm so sad. Song Yu has grown wings and no longer cares about me, an old woman."

"That's right. Since Song Yu hooked up with the wife of the regiment commander, she has always been arrogant."

The wife of the regiment commander?

Wang Jufen's cloudy eyes were filled with greed. She stared at the gate of the army eagerly: Is this bitch trying to get rich?

If I had known, I wouldn't have bothered this bitch today.