17

Chapter 17 Qian Jiakang

The fifth grade classroom has never been so neat.

The good students led by Qian Jiakang and the bad students led by Xu Dagui, all of them are present. The corridor is the boundary between them, and the two teams are on the verge of a fight.

Xu Dagui put his feet on the desk lazily, looking at Qian Jiakang arrogantly, saying that he was defeated. He still carried the spoils of the last battle on his shoulders today, and he would do whatever Qian Jiakang felt uncomfortable with.

Qian Jiakang frowned and crossed his arms. He was not tall enough, but he made up for it with his momentum. He was just a super bad student. His last defeat was just a loss in height, weight and muscle. He would never lose in brains!

The two little bosses' eyes were as big as copper bells, and sparks flew everywhere. Neither of them was willing to give in.

It was a matter of face, so of course they couldn't give in. So many of the younger brothers were watching them, and whoever gave in would be a bastard.

"Duk-duk-duk", the hesitant knock on the door interrupted the competition between the two bosses.

Damn! My mother had told him to protect the new Chinese teacher early in the morning. Oh, it was all because of Xu Dagui, this idiot, who lowered his IQ.

Qian Jiakang glanced at Xu Dagui: Xu Dagui, you better be honest, otherwise, I... No, no, no, am I hallucinating at such a young age?

Qian Jiakang rubbed his eyes in disbelief. Was that tall man with a shy smile really Xu Dagui?

The whole classroom was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. A dozen students, big and small, were stunned.

They saw with their own eyes that Xu Lao Da put down his feet at lightning speed and stood up, then teleported to the female teacher who knocked on the door, smiling shyly.

Xu Dagui had obviously been dressed up. His hedgehog-like hair was neatly groomed, and there was not a single wrinkle on his navy blue blouse. Shy dimples appeared on his wheat-colored face, and he looked gentle and harmless.

"Hello, teacher."

"Hello, classmate."

Song Yu and Xu Dagui said in unison. What a polite and good boy. Song Yu nodded with satisfaction. This kid is really teachable!

Song Yu looked up at this somewhat shy classmate. He was strong and agile. He was indeed a good candidate to be a military commander. Unfortunately, she was going to mislead the students.

"Classmate, is this the fifth grade classroom?"

Song Yu put aside her regrets and tilted her head to look into the classroom. These ten children were of different ages. I guess they entered school at different times.

Song Yu accepted the situation in the classroom well. In the class of Master Zichu, the older ones were about to get married, and the younger ones were just children. There were people of all ages. So, she was not surprised now.

"Yes, Teacher Song, hello. My name is Qian Jiakang, and I am the monitor of the fifth grade. You can ask me any questions at any time, and I will tell you everything I know."

No wonder my mother insisted that he take care of Teacher Song. It turned out that she was such a gentle lady to the core. Qian Jiakang seemed to have realized something.

"Flatterer," Xu Dagui cursed secretly.

This top student has a bright mind. He smiled brightly and patted his chest "Bang Bang Bang". "Teacher Song, I am strong. Leave any work to me!"