45

Chapter 45 It's all the coat's fault

"Yumin, I'm sorry." Liu Xinmei wiped her eyes emotionally and said softly. In fact, she couldn't tell whether she was happy or sad, but these were all past events. It was enough that she and Old Tang could finally get married.

"Crack, crack", Tang Kai was happily peeling peanuts by himself, completely unaware of the disgust in his sister's eyes. How did you get these peanuts? They are so delicious.

"Tang Kai, you are a starving ghost reincarnated, right? You are so greedy." Even to her own brother, Tang Zhenzhen didn't have a good face. She just felt ashamed to go to someone else's house to eat a lot, it was really shameful.

"Sister, these boiled peanuts are delicious. You will regret it for the rest of your life if you don't eat them." Tang Kai caught the peanuts thrown in the air with his mouth and kept talking. He was used to his sister's attitude.

"This child is always thinking about food. Don't be surprised." Liu Xinmei looked at her son with a smile. Unlike Tang Yi, she loved her son more. This was her support for the rest of her life.

In Liu Xinmei's cognition, a woman's life depends on her father before marriage, on a man after marriage, and on her son when she is old.

Song Yu felt that the son of the Tang family was the only one who was honest. She picked up the chestnut cake, handed it to him, and even pushed it forward.

"For me?" Tang Kai blinked his eyes, somewhat incredulous. After the black-faced man nodded, he held the plate in his arms as if he was afraid that Song Yu would go back on his word.

"Ah," Tang Kai had not expected much, but he never expected that this chestnut cake was so delicious that it moved him. "Wuwuwu," he covered his mouth and ate it with tears in his eyes.

"Mom, you eat a piece." Tang Kai pinched a piece of chestnut cake and handed it to Liu Xinmei's mouth, saying in a hoarse voice. Then he reluctantly picked a smaller piece and handed it to Tang Yi, "Dad, you eat it too."

"What about mine? I'm your biological sister." Tang Zhenzhen was unhappy and slammed the table and yelled. Whether she ate it or not was one thing, but whether Tang Kai gave it to her or not was another. She would never allow Tang Kai to challenge her authority.

"Yes, Xiao Kai, you can't leave your sister out." Tang Yi habitually favors his daughter.

Giving her brother a proud look, Tang Zhenzhen blew on her fingers and said, "No, who knows what this chestnut cake is made of? I don't want to eat it."

"If you don't want to eat it, get out. It's really uneducated to go to other people's houses and talk about it." Xu Dagui ran away, soaking wet, like he was pulled out of the water. When he walked into the hall with a stern face, he was imposing, and he had a bit of Dong Changzheng's shadow.

"Brother Xu, you're back!" Tang Zhenzhen ran to the door like a happy little magpie. Brother Xu, who came against the light, was covered with golden light, like a god descending from the sky.

"How did you find this place?" He couldn't figure it out. He didn't leave his name that day. Could it be that Secretary Tang is so well-connected?

Trouble.

"Hahaha, this is just a coincidence. I still have to thank you for your coat. Zhenzhen wore it to the county committee to see me a few days ago, and happened to meet Deputy County Mayor Xu, and the truth came out like this."

Speaking of this matter, Tang Yi really felt that there was a will in the dark, otherwise, how could he help Zhenzhen find this brat?

This guy turned out to be the brother-in-law of Deputy County Mayor Xu and Captain Tan. Tang Yi was a little satisfied with him. If he could get the support of these two local snakes, he would be able to control Yunshan in no time.