19

Chapter 19 Xu Weida...

"Principal Hua, you have to take care of our Yan'er! She came here in good health this morning, but she got injured after only half a day of class. What should we do?"

Zhang Meiyun's eyes were red and swollen, and she cried miserably. I thought Liao Yan was dead.

Liao Xia supported her crying mother, her face full of anxiety. Her frayed sleeves were a little shorter, revealing her rough arms, and her dry and cracked lips were twitching. She followed closely to protect her mother.

Hua Hongmei stood up with a wry smile, and she stroked her temples and glanced at Zhang Meiyun. What are you yelling about? Are you afraid that others don't know that they know each other? Besides, Hua Hongmei is an upright person and the principal of the school. How could she possibly side with the Liao family?

"Zhang Meiyun, Liao Yan's parent, right? I am the principal Hua Hongmei. Now the whole story is not clear. What do you want me to do for Liao Yan? And why are you crying? Liao Yan just sprained her foot, it's just a minor injury."

"So, Liao Yan, how did you fall into this position?"

Xu Dagui didn't care about Zhang Meiyun and Li Meiyun. He raised his head and chest, looking arrogant. In addition, he was tall and strong, dressed neatly, and it was obvious that he was not an ordinary child.

"Me?" Liao Yan, lying on the muddy ground, was a little confused. She didn't expect things to evolve to this point. How to end it is what she should focus on now.

What to do? What should she do? After all, she is just a child of ten years old, and now she is extremely panicked.

After turning over with difficulty and falling to the ground, Liao Yan rubbed her swollen ankle and cried, "I, I don't know how I fell, and it was already like this when I found out. You must believe me, I..."

"You turned 360 degrees in the air, such a difficult move, and you didn't feel anything? Hahaha, Liao Yan, who are you fooling?" Xu Dagui touched his hedgehog-like hair and picked on him unceremoniously.

He finally saw that Qian Jiakang was a bastard. He fought with him in the class, and he didn't dare to let go of him when something really happened!

It seems that he, Xu Dagui, has to go out in person to rescue Teacher Song.

"Hahaha."

First, Xu Dagui's younger brothers laughed, then the fifth graders, and finally the laughter spread to the entire playground, and the onlookers burst into laughter.

The playful laughter hovered over the school, but it deeply hurt Liao Yan's heart. She was sure to win today, but what puzzled her was that she fell down because of some accident.

It was really a ghost.

Ghost?

Liao Yan looked up at the sky and was frightened. Could it be that doing bad things would really be unforgivable by heaven?

No, no, no, these are all feudal superstitions. She is a new generation that grew up in the new China and the new society. Amitabha, Taishang Laojun, Bodhisattva bless her, she must have scared herself.

"Yan'er, let's tell the truth, okay? You, you again..." The honest Liao Xia was anxious, probably because she was worried about her sister.

But the meaning of her words was too rich.

"Again", this word really made people think about it. The scene was noisy and everyone was talking about it. It seemed that the "crimes" of Liao Yan and the Liao family were too numerous to list.