59

Chapter 59 "Dong Changzheng, you're back?"

...

"Dong Changzheng, you're back?"

For some reason, countless questions blocked her chest, but this sentence came out of her mouth. Song Yu clutched her pajamas tightly on her chest, and her eyes were wet.

"Why, you're not welcome?" Dong Changzheng looked at Song Yu with deep eyes, turned around and closed the window, leaving a dripping mark on the ground.

"No, no, I'm just a little surprised. Well, it's very unexpected." Song Yu curled up her toes nervously, and even spoke incoherently. Such an aggressive husband made her inexplicably afraid.

Clothes fell to the ground one by one, and in the blink of an eye, Dong Changzheng had stripped himself down to his underwear. The tattered underwear hung on his hips, revealing his beautiful abdominal muscles.

"Ah", Song Yu was so embarrassed that she immediately closed her eyes and turned her head away screaming, "Dong, Dong Changzheng, what are you doing?"

"What are you doing, take off your clothes." Dong Changzheng picked up his blushing wife and kissed Song Yu on the lips, then walked to the bed step by step with this standard princess hug posture.

"You are running around without wearing shoes, be careful to cool down." Putting Song Yu on the bed, Dong Changzheng knelt on one knee, grabbed her snow-white jade feet with his big hands, and gently brushed away the dust on the soles of her feet.

Looking up, there were two flames in his eyes, "Xiao Yu, I miss you."

Almost whispering.

Song Yu kicked her feet, but she couldn't get away with her little strength, and she didn't dare to use force, so she could only watch her jade feet fall into the enemy's hands.

Her husband's affectionate whispers were like thunder in her ears. "Oh," Song Yu lowered her head, poked the bed sheet with her fingers, and her eyes wandered around, but she didn't dare to look directly at the man in front of her.

It was as if Song Yu still didn't dare to look directly into her heart.

"Oh, do you want to or not?" Dong Changzheng lowered his head, smacked his jade feet, and then carefully stuffed his feet into the quilt, which was warm inside, and he nodded with satisfaction.

"Dong Changzheng, are you cold? Do you want to take a hot bath? And shouldn't you be training at the academy? Why did you run back home? Did something happen?"

Song Yu leaned against the head of the bed, hiding in the quilt and rubbing her feet, trying to rub off the numbness. She didn't care about it, but didn't dare to face her husband's questions.

"Tsk, spare you first, I'll deal with you after I take a shower." Dong Changzheng pinched Song Yu's nose helplessly and rushed into the bathroom.

When the sound of water came, Song Yu touched her belly and smiled happily. No matter what reason her husband ran home, she was deeply moved.

"Kong Yi, I beg you to deal with the loophole behind Dong Changzheng. Remember, don't leave any trouble." Song Yu put the sweater on the bedside table and gave the order in an extremely calm manner.

"Yes, Master." Kong Yi's cold voice drifted farther and farther, and it was obvious that he was going to carry out the task immediately. Well, the mobility is first-class, worthy of being the first person in the space.

"Is this sweater for me?" Dong Changzheng sat down on the bed, a towel on his shoulders, his hair dripping with water.

"Do you want to die?" Song Yu sat up straight and slapped her husband's back angrily. She glared at Dong Changzheng fiercely, but finally succumbed to this guy's silly smile, angrily pulled the towel over, and resignedly wiped his hair.