20

Chapter 20 Three Chapters in One

"Mom~Dear Mom~"

"Can you please stop using chopsticks to pick your teeth? If you keep doing this, your teeth will be so thick that a carriage can run through them! Your son's pure heart really can't stand such stimulation. Besides, considering that I'm having dinner now, please have mercy on me."

Qian Jiakang sucked on his chopsticks, covered his chest with his hands and pretended to be dying, and slurped his mouth with a playful smile to his old mother Chen Guixiang.

This is a daily quarrel in the Qian family.

Although Qian Jiakang is mature, stable, smart and well-behaved in school, he is also a naughty and lawless child at home. As the eldest child in the family, his father, mother and brother all love him, so naturally he is disrespectful.

Chen Guixiang slapped her chopsticks heavily on the table with a smug look on her face. "You little bastard, you dare to insult your mother? Tell me, is your skin itchy? It's true that you'll be punished if you don't punish me for three days."

When Qian Jiakang saw that his mother was really upset, he looked around with a sly look, looking for the best time to escape. His mother's slap on his butt really hurt.

"Tsk, you little bastard want to run away? Even if you run away, you can't run away from the temple. If you have the guts, don't go home and sleep."

Chen Guixiang rolled her eyes. The flesh in her belly fell off, and as soon as she raised her butt, she knew he was not going to poop.

"Mom~ dear mom~ how dare I run, I just want to know, why are you angry with me again? I remember, I didn't do anything bad today? Even if you want to hit me, you have to give a reason, right?"

Qian Jiakang put his hands together, he had no idea about his mother's temper.

Is this the legendary menopause?

Qian Jiakang's eyes widened in fear, thinking that he had discovered the truth about his two brothers' determination to live in the school. He was really too stupid and naive, Qian Jiakang looked at the ceiling speechlessly.

"Huh, what did you promise me early in the morning? Qian Jiakang, did you do it, you little bastard?"

Chen Guixiang looked at the leftovers on the table and was furious. The young boy made his father poor, and the youngest son ate all the four dishes. What would Old Qian eat when he came back?

"What did you promise in the morning?"

Qian Jiakang touched the back of his head and stood up, turning in circles in the room, thinking hard. But, why did he get closer and closer to the door?

Victory was just around the corner, Qian Jiakang tried hard to suppress his excitement, and only his tightly pursed lips revealed a trace of emotion.

"Mom, I promised you too much, and I can't remember it for the moment." Qian Jiakang said, holding the door handle with one hand, his joy was beyond words.

Freedom, just one door away...

Just one door away is eternity.

The door was pushed open from the outside, and Qian Jiakang was blocked before he could calm down.

What a bad luck. Qian Jiakang frowned at his father who squeezed in. They were both fathers, why didn't they have any tacit understanding?

"What's wrong, the little bastard wants to run away again? Ha, then I'm back at the right time. Guixiang, am I right?" Captain Qian patted his military cap flatteringly, hung it neatly on the wall, and then pulled Qian Jiakang in front of Chen Guixiang like a chicken.