42

Chapter 42 Why is my pocket empty? ...

Stepping back a few steps, watching Teacher Song's back disappear around the corner, Xu Dagui stopped and turned to walk towards the cinema.

He lowered his head slightly, approached a young man who was sweating anxiously in front of the ticket window, and said in a low voice, "Brother, I have three movie tickets here. The show is about to start. Do you want them?"

"The one at 9:50? Then... why didn't you watch it?" Although the young man was anxious, he was quite clear-headed.

"Alas, pregnant women are coquettish. They say they can't stand the smell in the cinema. Look, the tickets are bought in vain. What do you think? Hurry up if you want it. The movie doesn't wait for anyone." Xu Dagui's nonchalant attitude seemed to be true.

The young man put down his guard, pulled Xu Dagui away from the window, and said with some embarrassment, "I want the tickets, but only two. Little brother, what's your price?"

"I just want to save some money. The window is 20 cents for one ticket, and I have two for 30 cents. Big brother, that's good enough." As he said that, Xu Dagui took out three movie tickets from his pocket and showed them. They hadn't had time to check the tickets just now, so he got a bargain.

"I want it, little brother, give me two." The young man was still hesitating, and someone's eyes lit up. In this way, watching a movie with the object can save a dime? If you don't take advantage of the bargain, you are a bastard!

"Big brother is straightforward, one hand pays and the other hand delivers."

"Hey, I came first." When the young man came to his senses, Xu Dagui had already completed a transaction. He was so anxious that he was about to cry. In the blink of an eye, the ticket flew away. How could he explain to the target?

"Alas, the quick hand gets the reward, and the slow hand gets the reward. It's not the other person's fault. I'll give you 1 cent for the last ticket. Do you want it?" The movie has already started, and the ticket price has dropped sharply.

"Yes." The young man held a movie ticket and looked at the door of the empty theater, tears falling down.

The target, run away.

Xu Dagui whistled and put a few bills into his trouser pocket. Watching a movie can also make money, such a good thing should come more times.

He really didn't have the interest to go shopping in the county town, so he might as well find a corner to take a nap, and then go to meet Teacher Song when the time comes.

This is a good idea. Xu Dagui identified the direction and walked towards the nearest alley.

Tsk tsk, can you meet wild birds everywhere? A man and a woman in front of him flashed by. His luck is hopeless. As a self-proclaimed upright person, Dong Changzheng decided to go the other way.

"Woo woo... woo", this brother is really fierce. Xu Dagui smiled with a frown. At his age, he was just between understanding and not understanding about the relationship between men and women. Now that he is sure that he has someone he likes, he must be more strict with himself.

"Help... help..." Xu Dagui was about to leave, his ears trembled, and he heard a faint cry for help in the wind, like a woman with her mouth covered.

He frowned and concentrated his mind to get more and more accurate information. If it was a second-rate guy who harmed a girl, he would naturally not sit idly by.

Several months of crazy special training also gave him the confidence to win.

"Tick, tick", the watch's second hand turned slowly and slowly, which also calmed Xu Dagui's "pounding" heart, and he ignored the noisy noise around him and entered a state of ecstasy. "Woo~", a very subtle sound came, that was enough.