35

Chapter 35 Ginseng. Kong Er. Essence

"You are never allowed to say this again, understand?" Song Yu gave Kong Er a death order.

"Well, okay." Kong Er's silly hair was like his master, hanging his head and looking depressed, "What good things can there be in this world? Oh, does this count?"

Kong Er dug in that direction and finally took out a big ginseng. Seven taels is a ginseng and eight taels is a treasure. This ginseng is as big as a radish, at least a hundred years old.

No wonder Tang Yumin behaved so strangely today, Song Yu could understand it now. However, she was new here, how did she know that there was a treasure in that direction? Even Dong Changzheng, who had been in the army for more than ten years, had no idea about this. It was really strange.

"Kong Er, is there such a ginseng in space? "

Looking at Tang Yumin's attitude, she was determined to get it even if it offended everyone. If she found out that someone got there first, wouldn't she be so angry that she would die on the spot?

"There is really no ginseng like this in this space."

Kong Er held the freshly unearthed treasure in his hand, turning it over and over, and even wanted to throw it into the air.

This scared Song Yu into a cold sweat. How could such a precious treasure be handled so casually? If a hair or a root was broken, the value would be greatly reduced.

"Master, you look down on our space too much. The ginseng in our space is at least a thousand years old, and the one that is a hundred years old is naturally rare. "

This panting... made Song Yu's teeth itch with hatred, and he also had a more intuitive understanding of Kong Er's meanness.

Today happened to be Shao Qing's day to collect herbs. Could it be that the person who originally dug up the treasure was - Shao Qing, then now she has ruined Qing Qing's chance?

"Kong Er, return the ginseng."

"...Why? There are still a few younger ones there, and I didn't catch them all. What I dug is mine. "Speaking of this, Kong Er pouted unconvincedly, stuffed the ginseng into his collar, and that was it.

Forget it, Qingqing is her good friend, she can make up for it from other places. But Tang Yumin is a headache for Song Yu, a good outing was ruined by her.

"Sister Du, you insist on going in that direction, is there something there that attracts you? Besides, we are out for an outing with great enthusiasm, you should stop it. Everything is about fate, you always understand fate, right? "

Fate?

This word was like a revelation, and Tang Yumin suddenly woke up from her trance. She had already obtained a fate that ordinary people could hardly imagine, so why should she continue to pursue something that did not belong to her?

She was really mad, how could she become so eager for quick success?

Tang Yumin smiled gratefully at Song Yu, and then quickly bowed to apologize to everyone, "I was really possessed for a while, and my mind could not turn around. Fortunately, Song Yu woke me up in time, so I didn't go all the way. I'm sorry for what I did just now, please forgive me. "

Hey, sister-in-law, this is good enough. Dong Changzheng proudly put his arm around his wife's shoulders, waved his hand, and set off towards the set goal.

If it is exactly the same as Shao Qing recommended.

After walking for about an hour, they came to a wide and gentle slope. The first thing that caught the eye was a sparkling lake. The lake water was turquoise and clear, the lake surface was calm, and the lakeside was shaded by green trees. It was really beautiful.