48

Chapter 48 Aunt Dong arrives

On the way back, Song Yu was particularly silent. It was really sad for Liao Xia to have such parents.

What made her even more unhappy was that she had already helped Liao Xia, thinking that she could struggle to get ashore by herself, but now it seemed difficult.

"Actually, I know that young man." Xu Dagui couldn't bear to see Teacher Song in a bad mood, "Well, except for a little stuttering, he is a very good person. If...if Liao Xia could calm down and live a good life, it would be really good."

"Will she calm down? It would be better if she didn't make trouble with a lot of resentment." Dong Changzheng was very annoyed with the Liao family, but he had to say that what he said was still somewhat reasonable.

"I hope Liao Xia has really figured it out, otherwise, there will be bad days ahead. I think Zhang Meiyun is clinging to Liao Xia and is addicted to sucking her blood."

Song Yu shook his head. Remind Liao Xia? No need. Even an honest official cannot judge family affairs. Liao Xia hates her family now, but who will know about it later?

Returning to her warm little home, Song Yu finally relaxed. Unconsciously, this simple and shabby house has replaced the magnificent mansion and become the home she longed for.

"Son!"

A shocking shout went straight into the sky, and Song Yu, who just wanted to take a nap, sat up suddenly, patting his chest with lingering fear.

Compared with this voice, Chen Guixiang's words were considered soft. It's almost time to eat Laba Congee. Whose family member comes to the army at this time? It's really inconsiderate.

"Dong Changzheng, you little bastard, your mother is here!"

"Bang!" Dong Changzheng rolled to the ground and stared blankly at the direction of the sound. Gradually, his eyes turned red.

"Wife, I seem to hear my mother's voice?" Is it because he just went to the grave of his father-in-law and missed his family too much that he had hallucinations?

Dong Changzheng got up from the ground and patted his buttocks with some sadness, "Wife, my mother... is so fierce, she loves to spank me the most. Hehe, but now I run fast, she can't catch up with me."

However, Dong Changzheng remembered that he and Liao Xia had the same treatment at home, and he woke up instantly, "Hey, I was woken up, otherwise I was going to take a nap, studying is too fucking hard."

"Hehehe, wife, you were also woken up, right? Then why not... go for a walk?" Dong Changzheng said, pouting and jumping onto the bed, hugging Song Yu, pouting and kissing.

"Son, Dong Changzheng, mother is here to see you." This dry howl has reached the gate of the yard, and it can be heard clearly.

"Kacha", Dong Changzheng was petrified less than three centimeters away from Song Yu, so, it is really his mother? Oh my god, Dong Changzheng fell off the bed with his farts and urine flowing, then hurriedly put on his cotton-padded clothes and rushed to the yard.

"Mom, is it really you?"

"You little bastard, can't you recognize your mother's voice? Hurry up and open the door. I'm hungry all the way. Forget about chicken and duck, I'll have ten meat buns first."

Mrs. Dong was wearing a tattered cotton jacket and carrying a thin little bundle. She pushed Dong Changzheng aside and squeezed into the yard with a sour smell.

The yard was tidy and she nodded with satisfaction at first, and then frowned unhappily. There is no vegetable planted in this open space? This kid just doesn't know how to manage his own life, and she still needs to take care of him.