46

Chapter 46 Entering the month of Leon, the weather dropped rapidly,...

Entering the month of Leon, the weather dropped rapidly, and snowflakes were occasionally falling these days. Song Yu and her sisters agreed that it was time to reap the fruits of their labor.

Coincidentally, the military competition for the entire army was also held during these days. As for why such bad weather was chosen, the military meant that all officers and soldiers should maintain a good style of hard work.

Song Yu pulled her husband and helped him to tidy up his clothes with a worried look on her face, "Dong Changzheng, the championship is important, but your health is more important. When you are fighting hard, please think about me and the baby."

The biting cold wind made her worry.

Dong Changzheng carefully held his wife's waist, and he was even more worried. "Wife, you should worry about yourself instead of me. You are more than five months pregnant, and it's freezing cold, and you still want to go to the county town with me. I can't rest assured even if I participate in the competition."

"Xu Dagui."

"Here."

"Protect Teacher Song. This is my death order to you."

"Understood."

Xu Dagui was full of fighting spirit. The new cotton-padded jacket warmed his heart. He would protect Teacher Song even if he risked his life.

"Go ahead, go ahead. There are so many people together, it's safe. You can concentrate on the competition, understand?" Seeing her husband reluctantly stepping out of the courtyard, his straight figure was particularly tall, Song Yu began to be reluctant to let him go.

During this period, Dong Changzheng spent all his time in the training ground, and he would not stop until he had exhausted all his potential every day. Seeing that this iron man was so tired that he was sleepy even when eating, all Song Yu could do was to increase the amount of spiritual spring water to allow her husband's body to be repaired as best as possible.

Behind every champion is an effort that ordinary people can hardly imagine. Xu Dagui then realized that Dong Changzheng was ruthless to himself, but he was lenient to him.

"Teacher Song, don't worry, Dong Changzheng will definitely win the championship." Xu Dagui never doubted this. Dong Changzheng deserved this honor for the sweat he put in.

"Well, then we have to work hard too." Song Yu tightened her collar, braved the cold wind, and embarked on her journey.

The place to buy the coat had been discussed long ago. When they arrived with their bags, the weather was fine, the snow stopped, and the sun showed its true face.

"This is a really good omen." Chen Guixiang fiddled with her clothes and said happily.

Qian Jiakang also took on the responsibility of protecting his mother. He looked around vigilantly and felt that there were bad guys everywhere. Look, that old lady in a black cotton jacket is a thief, and this big sister in work clothes is pointing and talking. They must have bad intentions!

Seeing Qian Jiakang's hairs standing up with nervousness, Xu Dagui elbowed this brother, "Hey, relax, we are here to do business, not to catch spies."

Qian Jiakang squeezed his wet palms and approached Xu Dagui, "I'll do the money counting. You go for the fight. Let's divide the work and work together to complete the difficult task of protecting female comrades."

"They are just curious and want to see what's going on. Qian Jiakang, smile." When it comes to doing business and counting money, do we still need a dwarf?