68

Chapter 68 "Dong Changzheng, your wife gave birth to you...

"Dong Changzheng, your wife gave birth to you a daughter, 7.2 jin, both mother and daughter are safe." The nurse in a white coat opened the door of the delivery room, stuck her head out and shouted.

"Hey, hey, hey, both mother and daughter are safe, good, good, good. By the way, how is my wife now?" Dong Changzheng hurriedly got up from the ground, grinning.

"Yo," the nurse unexpectedly looked at Dong Changzheng a few more times and smiled, "There are not many men who do not value men over women these days, and the first sentence is to care about your wife, you are a good one. "

After saying that, the nurse slammed the door shut again.

No, did you come out just to praise me?

Dong Changzheng was unhappy. The baby had already been born, so why didn't he let him in?

"Wife! Xiaoyu! How do you feel?" He leaned on the door crack and shouted towards the delivery room.

"Hey, Comrade Dong Changzheng, right? This is a hospital, please keep quiet. We will push the mother and child out after they are completely cleaned up. No loud noises, understand? "

The nurse stuck her head out angrily, glared at Dong Changzheng, and made a zipper-pulling motion.

Dong Changzheng covered his mouth and looked around with a guilty conscience.

Waiting is the most tormenting thing. Dong Changzheng paced back and forth in the corridor with his mouth covered. Why hasn't his wife come out yet? Could it be... His heart was in his throat.

Ah, bah, bah, bah, the bad ones don't work but the good ones do. His wife and daughter, Dong Changzheng, will surely turn misfortune into good fortune. Although he said so, he couldn't feel at ease.

"Dong Changzheng, is the baby born? "

A large crowd of people came from the other side, and everyone was there.

Except Niu Niu.

Seeing Dong Changzheng's eyes sweeping around the crowd, Shao Qing understood what he meant. She stuffed the aluminum lunch box into Dong Changzheng's hand and said unhappily, "Are you looking for Niu Niu? Don't worry, Du Yan took her away overnight. You should fill your belly quickly, Xiaoyu is pregnant with her first child, so it should take some time."

"No, she's already born, my daughter!" Dong Changzheng held the lunch box and showed a dreamy smile. How beautiful must his and his wife's daughter be?

"So soon! Oh, the child loves his mother and is very considerate. "Zhong Yi leaned forward and looked at the door of the delivery room, and said with emotion, "After all, it is a new era. When we gave birth, we didn't go to the hospital. But the hospital is still safe."

As she spoke, three doctors came out of the delivery room. The leading female doctor held the child and handed it to Zhong Yi with a smile, "So this is your relative, Teacher Zhong? This child is the healthiest I have ever delivered. The crying shook the floor three times. It was incredible. "

Zhong Yi took the child, her heart softened.

Dong Changzheng glanced at the child, then rushed to the bedside, holding Song Yu's hand tightly. But in just a few hours, it was like a life-and-death separation for him.

Gently brushing away the hair stuck on his face, Dong Changzheng kissed his wife's forehead affectionately.

Thank you for being my wife.

Thank you for giving birth to my children.

Thank you for staying with me for life.

Thinking of this, Dong Changzheng leaned on the edge of the bed and cried.