Epilogue

I suddenly woke up to the truth of what I did to Akaenyo. There wasn't a day I didn't regret for rejecting her, there wasn't a day I didn't want to go to the Island where she was imprisoned but because there were so many who followed or watched my every step, I couldn't bear to go to her.

I just saw myself playing with Elvira to avoid trouble. It's been four years that I only think about Aka. There wasn't a time when I didn't think about kicking the girl I'm with right now.

Nagkaroon ako ng pag-asa nang makita ko si Akaenyo na dumalo sa pagdiriwang. Tapos na pala ang kanyang kaso. I was happy but I couldn't help but wonder. It seems that something is wrong, it seems that she's not Aka.

I got close to the woman and now I know that she is not Aka but a pretending woman. That's where my hopes fell. It wasn't long before I found out that she was the son of Vladislav Vesper, Aka's father. I just chose to keep quiet and go with the flow.

I don't know how Aka will feel when she finds out that her father and mother both had an affairs and children. I'm sure it will hurt her a lot. Just thinking about what she's going to do makes my heart ache.

I have to do something somehow.

While making the plan, I also discovered that Vladislav Vesper was also the perpetrator of everything where Aka was framed. Wala man lang silang puso upang sisihin si Aka sa kanilang ginawa.

Because of what the couple did, it became a burden for their daughter. But they don't seem to care.

I blamed myself because I was also one of the ones who pushed her away. I didn't even ask her what really happened. Dumagdag pa ako sa problema niya.

Another year had passed and the celebration will be held. Walang okasyon na hindi kami invite na mga Alaric kaya ako ang kumakatawan sa pamilya namin. Kasama ko ngayon ang babaeng nagpapanggap na Akaenyo.

I know our relationship has been talked about but the truth is that nothing really comes between us. I was about to drink the wine but at the same time my eyes caught the approaching Gigantomachia family.

The Gigantomachia family also has many secrets. Even if they don't belong to powerful clans, it is obvious to them that their family is influential. They are also one of the ones kept in Necrocius because the old man is also cunning.

A lot of people were also looking at them because this was their first time attending the party. But my gaze stopped at the woman holding Suga's right arm.

Maganda ito ngunit tila pasan ang lahat ng problema sa mundo. Kahit ganon ay hindi maitatanggi ang gandang taglay nito. Idagdag mo pa ang kanyang tindig na nagpapakitang kumpiyansa sa sarili ang babae. Mayroon din itong nilalabas na masamang aura kaya napapatingin ang ilan na naririto. Halatang galit ito sa lahat. Halatang kayang pumatay sa isang iglap.

Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang nararamdaman ko sa babae. Parang gusto kong lumapit sa kanya at yakapin siya ng mahigpit ngunit hindi ako ganon na hindi pinag-iisipan ang bawat kilos.

I just held my breath because of the knowledge that she was Suga's property. However, I cannot explain the jealousy that forms in my heart and mind. I want to claim the girl.

Natawa ako sa kaalaman na alam niya ang pangalan ko ngunit hindi ko man lang siya kilala dahil ngayon lang kami nagkita.

Not to brag but I like the way she pronounces my name. Angry but it calms me down. I cannot understand myself. I don't understand why the woman in front of me now makes my knees go weak.

I smiled when I caught up with her in the middle of the forest. I couldn't even stop myself from biting her neck but when she got away from me and ran, I smiled. I just let her escape.