•Chapter 41•

Read authors note at the end
Third person POV

Jc walked into the room startling Cameron as he watched Claire sleep peacefully.

"Hey. What are you doing here man?" Cam asks.

"I just came back from the airport cause I picked up my mom and little sister, and I come back to hear that Claire fainted and was in the hospital." Jc says sadly and curiously.

"Yea man, but doctor said that she'll be just fine."

"Jc?" Claire wakes up.

"Hey baby doll." they both walk over to her.

"I'm sorry."she says.

"For what babygirl? You didn't do anything." Jc says.

"I ruined your birthday." she said looking up at him with innocent sad puppy eyes.

"No, sweet heart you didn't. You made me pancakes this morning. I hung out with my friends. I saw my mom and my little sister who are staying in a hotel near our house. And now I get to see you and Cameron. What else could I ask for?" Jc coos.

Then Doctor Koshi walks in.

"Hello everyone. Nice to see you guys here. How you feeling Claire?"

"Better, just a headache though."

"Good, well I have to give you a shot and it might hurt a bit-"

"I'll take it with her." Cameron interrupts.

"Great," he then tells the nurse, "Give me one 42-B injection and a placebo." he says and she nods leaving and coming back with it quickly.

He injects both of them and clears Claire so she can go home.

Once they arrive home, they enter into JC's house because Kian said there was something Cam needed to see.

When they opened the door, all you heard was "SURPRISE!"

The o2l boys were there so we're the "magcon" boys too and JC's mom and sister Jaylyn.

"Awe thanks guys." there was a big cake that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUCKER".

"I bought the cake." Kian said proudly.

"What does that say?" JC's mom walks over to the cake.

Jc immediately swipes "fucker" off with two fingers and stuffs the frosting into Kian's mouth.

Kian then muffled 'bitch' to Jc and JC's mom just laughed.

Cameron started feeling really dizzy after a few hours so around 2 AM he decided to call it a night.

Next morning

Claire woke up next to Jack and to her iPhone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Claire mija! How are you feeling?" Maria said.

"Oh hey mom! I'm okay, the doctor gave me a shot but I haven't felt any of the side affects."

"What are the side affects?"

"All I remember he said was flu like symptoms like a fever and coughing and runny nose but I feel fine actually. Like good as new and my headaches are gone.

"That's great Claire! Why don't you stop by today and we'll go grab breakfast."

"Sounds great see you in 20."

They hung up and Claire started to get ready for the day. (Outfit on the top)

"Babe." Gilinsky woke up and startled Claire.

"Hey baby. I'm going to breakfast with my mom. Wanna join?"

"Nah that's alright, I gotta go to the studio and work on the new EP with Jack that comes out in a few days."

"Sounds great! Have fun!" She kissed him and left the house when she heard her mothers car pull up. She sent a text to Cameron and they were gone.
-

-

-
When they arrived at IHOP there was a man sitting where the editor was leading them. He looked familiar to Claire.

"Claire I hope you remember Derek from before you fainted."

Claire's eyes opened in realization who Derek really was. He was Tina's husband, he's the one who left, or Tina made leave.

"Hi." Is all that came out of Claire.

"Hello Claire, you gave us quite a scare the other day." He chuckled.

She didn't want to bring up history in front of her mother so she left it for later.

Breakfast went great, mainly talking about Maria and her new job and how they were thinking of getting a big dog.

Finally it was time for them to leave and Maria to drop Claire off at her house but she exchanged numbers with Derek.

Saying goodbye, she walked into the her house to see Cameron wrapped in a blanket basically looking like on the verge of death.

"Cameron, what wrong?" She says worried.

"I don't know, I think I'm getting sick. And god my head is pounding!" He says and then coughed like something died in his throat.

~A/n~
Oohhh shhiittt!!! What do you guys think is gonna happen???!? Oml!!! And did you hear it was #jadisons anniversary on the 22nd. Tbh please don't comment and disagree cause that's not what I'm looking for but I just don't support their relationship. I support Jack with everything I have but she has caused him to lose more than half of his supporters and she's getting even more hate. Not a fan of her in general *shrugs*. And what about carter and Maggie suicide shit?! Oml the problem wasn't that big!! I mean they were both wrong if she didn't want her fans to know that she sucked her ex's best friends dick (twice) then why did she do it in the fucking first place?? And carter should've kept his fucking business to his fucking self. I've been through a lot of shit and yea it was difficult sure I did things that I probably shouldn't of but I got through and DIDNT ANNOUNCE IT TO THE FUCKING WORLD!!! But I'm ecstatic that they're both okay and no longer in harm.
Ugh sorry for this rant but needed to get it out... Till next update I LOVE YOU ALL AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER PLLZZZZ!!!!!
Sorry for all the misspelling btw!

~Sam👑